Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-Phoenix is not flashing VENDOR and PRODUCT partitions

Capture.PNG
    I tried to list some partitions to be written by DC-Phoenix software into a txt file.
    It seems that DC-Phoenix is taking standard list of files and does not allow to modify in any way this list.
    Flashing Update.app stops at System partition and does not continue with VENDOR and PRODUCT partitions.
    This is determining a boot loop to eRecovery.
    My phone is a Enjoy 7S where I flashed C432 P Smart firmware.
    Last edited by steve-leg; 2018-03-11, 02:45 PM.

Hello, have you done though what's written in DC-phoenix guide and repaired vendor/country on the phone before flashing other firmwares into it?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Hello, have you done though what's written in DC-phoenix guide and repaired vendor/country on the phone before flashing other firmwares into it?
      To me it seems more a software bug.
      I defined a list of files to be flashed (see on the right side).
      DC Phoenix is flashing a default list.

Comment

Originally posted by steve-leg View Post

To me it seems more a software bug.
        I defined a list of files to be flashed (see on the right side).
        DC Phoenix is flashing a default list.
        Can i see your config.txt file contents?

Comment

VENDOR=VENDOR.img
          PRODUCT=PRODUCT.img

Comment

Make screenshot of those partitions or whole directory where they are.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

And what happens when you choose this while in standard mode not advanced?

Comment

I cannot tell you. License expired.

Comment

Very sad, do not even know your username could have helped.

Comment

Standard or Advanced does not change anything: PRODUCT and VENDOR partitions are skipped or not even considered.
                      Software is not reporting any particular fail or issue.
                      Since I paid again for the license, somebody can verify please?

Comment

Additional trial:
                        Capture.PNG
                        Attached Files

Comment

Additional trial:
                          Capture.PNG
                          You can not extract since no permissions in current directory to create folders for software. Try other directory on pc, try placing update.app file in same directory as dc-phoenix. Also can i know why you so persistent to flash only these 2 partitions?

Comment

I tried also to extract these two images with HuaweiUpdateExtractor and place them into DC_Phoenix folder.
                            Software simply does not flash these two partitions.

I'm trying to rebrand my phone by flashing all partitions of a EU version from CN version.
                            I did it after replacing oeminfo file with C432 version.
                            EU firmware seems that cannot be flashed: SYSTEM.img partition fails because of "sparse flash write failure".
                            Additionally to this I found that PRODUCT and VENDOR, if not flashed does not allow any correct loading of the EMUI.

Comment

I tried also to extract these two images with HuaweiUpdateExtractor and place them into DC_Phoenix folder.
                              Software simply does not flash these two partitions.

I'm trying to rebrand my phone by flashing all partitions of a EU version from CN version.
                              I did it after replacing oeminfo file with C432 version.
                              EU firmware seems that cannot be flashed: SYSTEM.img partition fails because of "sparse flash write failure".
                              Additionally to this I found that PRODUCT and VENDOR, if not flashed does not allow any correct loading of the EMUI.
                              You do it incorrectly, you need to repair country/vendor on HCU tool accordingly to new firmware you flashing, then you can flash that firmware and it's update data customization file successfully.

Comment

Working...
                              X