Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei Mate 10 Alp-L29C636 Showing USB ser in Windows 10 Device manager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei Mate 10 Alp-L29C636 Showing USB ser in Windows 10 Device manager.

Hi, i was updating my mate 10 firmware and all of sudden my mate 10 rebooted and turned off, now no fastboot screen neither any other screen response. All i have a usb ser connection when i connect the phone to my pc. i have downloaded the drivers HUAWEI_USB_COM_1.0 and updated the drivers manually now my phone is shown as com 8 (with yellow icon) on windows 10. My question is how to revive my phone? i have bought the credits and have access to DC phoenix and HCU Client. I have read all three methods but i am unable to find the factory flash files for mate 10. plz help with the links of factory firmware. i have downloaded the files Alp-l29c636B115.app. But Dc Phoenix does not detect the phone.
    Regards
    Last edited by k4fari; 2018-04-18, 02:13 AM.

There is board software/factory firmware available for this model, you need to use method 3 from dc-phoenix guide to repair it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      There is board software/factory firmware available for this model, you need to use method 3 from dc-phoenix guide to repair it.
      Thanks for the reply, tell me further;, do i need test points ? NO? if yes then plz share the test points of Mate 10 (ALP)

Comment

I need test points for mate 10 (ALP), searched so many websites and forums but didnt find any. If you have team-viewer or ultra-viewer then look yourself about the "usb ser" issue.
        Regards

Comment

You do not need any testpoints if phone appears under com ports as you mentioned. You just need to apply/find correct drivers for it.

Comment

You do not need any testpoints if phone appears under com ports as you mentioned. You just need to apply/find correct drivers for it.
            Here is the screen shot of my device manager.------- > https://photos.app.goo.gl/M1xyIUqqEPMtla0p2 and https://photos.app.goo.gl/XPiqoBHbKbSckSNz1

DC Phoenix Logs here---------> https://photos.app.goo.gl/IjGFZRiBL9XPNKy23

Plz check and suggest the correct drivers for Mate 10 (Alp). I am using Windows 10.
            Last edited by k4fari; 2018-04-18, 08:51 AM.

Comment

noname.jpg I have Mate 10 pro and I have exactly the same problem...the drivers are installed correctly, but the program does not see the phone.
              Last edited by deninc; 2018-04-18, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deninc View Post
                noname.jpg I have Mate 10 pro and I have exactly the same problem...the drivers are installed correctly, but the program does not see the phone.
                You selected incorrect file for program to see it, must select BOARD SOFTWARE firmware file when phone is visible with USB COM 1.0
                My suggestion is to try to apply our driver pack provided in guide otherwise will need to look ones that work for you.

Comment

I have downloaded the drivers from DC Phoenix guide, but my mate is still not shown as Huawei usb com 1.0. where to download the correct drivers?
                  Last edited by k4fari; 2018-04-18, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by k4fari View Post

I have downloaded the drivers from DC Phoenix guide, but my mate is still not shown as Huawei usb com 1.0. where to download the correct drivers?
                    Then can only try to do it on another computer with different OS if on current one pack of drivers did not work, otherwise can search for ones that work for your pc.

Comment

Then can only try to do it on another computer with different OS if on current one pack of drivers did not work, otherwise can search for ones that work for your pc.
                      Already tried on Windows 7 32 bit OS, but results are same.

Comment

Which drivers you have used for your phone ?

Comment

• deninc
                          deninc commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have downloaded the drivers from DC Phoenix guide

You selected incorrect file for program to see it, must select BOARD SOFTWARE firmware file when phone is visible with USB COM 1.0
                        My suggestion is to try to apply our driver pack provided in guide otherwise will need to look ones that work for you.
                        please tell me exactly which firmware to download for the model bla-l29

Comment

I finally managed to install the proper drivers. but now getting this error.

18-Apr-18 7:47:06 PM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
                          File to update: ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.48_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andro id_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022DUL.dgtks
                          Device detected:
                          COM3: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM3)

Writing bootloader...
                          Writing ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.48_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andro id_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022DUL_3.dtwork...
                          Error writing Bootloader
                          18-Apr-18 7:47:49 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Comment

• cslacker
                            cslacker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I, do you found a solution?

please tell me exactly which firmware to download for the model bla-l29
                          If you can't locate firmware file take your phone ro repair center. Repair itself is way harder than locating files, therefore i assume you have no knowledge of process or reading guides to understand what to do and how to find files you seek as explained.

Comment

Working...
                          X