No announcement yet.

Huawei Mate 20 Lite (SNE-LX1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is correct, repair on hcu then now and flash full stock rom.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

but it keeps restarting with Huawei and nothing else. i did wipe factory + cache and it always reboots. do I do the same repair with HCU? and what firmware should I install C432CUST131 Android 8 or upgrade to SP53C432E6R1P1 Android 9?

Comment

We won't be able to advise regarding what firmware you should flash, possibly one that is closest to board software android version - not higher android. If phone is stable after board software flash and after repair on HCU and only bootloops after stock ROM flash, it means stock rom you are flashing is not quite suitable for current phone state/version and you should try different one.

Comment

phone went into bootloop only after flashing board firmware and repairing with HCU , after sock rom not .
          1) I install board firmware in advanced mode
          2) I fix the data with HCU
          3) I install UPDATE.APP firmware in standard mode + flash second part update_SNE-L01_hw_eu.app (twice, the second one renamed it UPDATE.APP) last correct installed before changing the region was: C781CUSTC781D1 after the change I'm trying C432CUSTC432D1 always 8.2.0.131 but the result is always the hybrid version Chipset-miamiC20 .
          I don't know where to find NV or even exactly what it is. nvme.img? I have a .bak file made with HCU at the first connection of the phone, it is called 20220205_174719_HVY0218820005549.BAK. I apologize very much, I did not expect a difficulty so above my (limited) abilities.
          only for change wind logo hat I did not like . thanks always

Comment

If the phone is in bootloop after board software flash chances to revive it are very slim, possibly damaged emmc, unless there is another board software and after flashing it the phone would boot into factory home screen. NV of the phone is possible to find in its backup dump, it is a partition of the phone.

Comment

of boards I found several 1.0.0.20,1.0.0.26,1.0.0.27,1.0.0.28 - I did the 26th. The only backups I have are made with HCU and DC Phoenix but already with changed region and I can't find NV. nvme.img, modemnvm.img ...

Comment

I tried another board firmware 1.0.0.27 - ODM Partition-fail error. Return to 1.0.0.26-Recovery Partition-fail.
                I try again with 1.0.0.20 after several attempts accepted it but always with bootloop at boot.
                smartphone is detected by the PC as Hi3650 .. How do I proceed now?

Comment

Nothing to proceed with if a phone is constantly in a bootloop, only the main board replacement on phone could help you it seems.

Comment

the phone remains hybrid with chipset-miamic20, a little Android 7 and right features inside. if you have an idea that I can understand,
                    I would be grateful. regards

Comment

Working...
                    X