Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Bootlogo

Hi at all,
    I have a Huawei P9 lite, single sim branded 3 Italy.
    I've FRP lock, so i try downgrade firmware with 2 files procedure, but something goes wrong and now my phone is stucked in bootlogo. I can't access recovery neither download mode (vol+ , vol - and power button).
    I can only access to fastboot mode, but when i try to flash recovery i have an error because i have bootloader looked.
    I try to email Huawei support service to get unlock code but they can't give it to me.
    Then i've buyed 18 credits from dc-unlocker but software can't unlock bootloader and i try to unlock FRP. Software take 12 credits but nothing happened.
    How can i resolve?
    Can i have a refound of this credit?

help me pls

thanks

DC-unlocker does not unlock bootloader or frp and it does not function on bricked mobiles AT ALL. Credits can be added back if you let us know your username. Mobile repair guide here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dc-phoen...epair-tutorial
    Last edited by Valdemaras; 2019-12-12, 04:27 PM.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I too am stuck on a Huawei eRecovery loop. It loads and runs the firmware but just goes back into the EMUI screen. I can get to a Fastboot screen but using most PC fastboot commands (such as fastboot oem commands) gives the error "FAILED (remote: command not allowed). Huawei's HiSuite system recovery doesn't work.

Having given up on rooting this phone (the reason I initially tried DC Unlocker), I am resigned to returning it to factory settings and have promised it to my son as a present (birthday was 2 days ago!). Like many others, I am driven demented by the hundreds of forums and misinformation. I currently have 60 browser tabs open with a wide variety of competing advice. It's so hard to find something that works so I am guilty of trying the next best thing.

I tried using DC Phoenix on my P9 Lite VNS-L31C440B392 with the firmware file VNS-L31C150B371_Firmware_Android_7.0_EMUI_5.0.1_05013S QX.APP from the DC Unlocker site. I got the following (see below) messages so I thought (wrongly!) that the information was being blocked by a "FRP Locked" message in DC Unlocker and have since learned (after I wasted time and money going in the wrong direction) that it's probably not the problem.

I lost my second set of 15 credits trying this. Frankly I'd gladly leave them with you if I could get this back to a factory restore.

Please excuse my general ignorance about phone firmware at this level. I'm a retired programmer (mainframes & PCs, not phones) and still I'm confused, it must be much worse for non-coders. I personally would greatly appreciate any pointers as to what the problem might be and how to move ahead. I have no problem reading any relevant material you can provide but nothing has worked so far:

Can anyone please help?
      Ed

== THIS IS THE LOG FROM DC Phoenix 0.0.0.118 ==

Looking for a device in upgrade mode
      No devices detected in upgrade mode
      Device found: 4TE0216B26003847

12/12/2019 15:29:01 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...

Looking for a device in fastboot mode

Getting IMEI...
      Getting build number...
      Getting model ...
      Getting model by product ...
      Getting battery state...
      Getting backdoor info...
      Getting lock state info...
      Getting lock boot info...
      Cannot get info from device

Comment

I should point out that I previously tried PC Phoenix in recovery more and got the following. Seems to fail at the same "Getting lock boot info" point.

DC Phoenix 0.0.0.118
        user:musohead

Looking for a device in upgrade mode
        No devices detected in upgrade mode

Extracting recovery partition

Extracting partition: RECOVERY
        RECOVERY partition extracted

12/12/2019 16:11:39 Starting to try Rescue Recovery...

Getting IMEI...
        Getting build number...
        Getting model ...
        Getting model by roduct ...
        Getting battery state...
        Getting backdoor info...

Comment

Are you flashing while "rescue recovery options is selected" on DC-phoenix? It may as well be driver problem or hisuite left running on PC which may block access to mobile.

Comment

I was about to start "Method 2" of the DC Phoenix guide but having gone down so many cul-de-sacs I wanted to ask for someone's opinion first. Not least to ask if this is the logical next step and what to put in for the OEM info.

Comment

Thanks Valdemaras. I tried with Rescue Recovery unticked and with it ticked. That's the two logs above. I'll reboot PC to make sure HiSuite isn't running.

Comment

Valdemaras, rebooted my PC but it failed again at the "Cannot get info from device" point. Any other pointers?
                Last edited by musohead; 2019-12-12, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Only method 3 using full repair board file, otherwise memory dead possibly if after flashing board software alone it won't boot into factory system home screen.

Comment

Thanks for sticking with me on this. I started to go through method 3. There doesn't appear to be a specific repair file (with "repair" and "nv" in the title) for a P9 Lite on the DC Phoenix site. Is any other codename file compatible or is it available elsewhere?

Comment

Yes, can use simple board software file for it.

Comment

By "simple board software file" are you are referring to a generic repair file?
                        Every repair file listed seems to be for one model only.

This forum user seems to having the same problem as I am and you were helping him in November:

He too was getting DC Phoneix messages:

What worked for him?

Comment

No, it has "board software" words in it.

Comment

Thanks again. Thought that might be the one and had tried it. Ran it again just now to get the log. It also stops after "Getting lock boot info" fails. What worked for the other user you were helping with the same fail point? Here's the log:

17/12/2019 13:09:12 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
                            File to update: B:\temp\P9 lite root\VNS-L21 _MAA001027_Board Software_inc_testpoint.dgtks

Getting IMEI...
                            Getting build number...
                            Getting model ...
                            Getting model by roduct ...
                            Getting battery state...
                            Getting backdoor info...

Comment

You are asking to remember something that happened weeks ago thousands of users before.... Every situation is different and unique. Yours seems to be drivers problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X