Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem unbrick Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-LX1)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem unbrick Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-LX1)

    Hi, I have a completely brick huawei p20 lite (ANE-LX1) ... I purchased the license for 3 days and I tried all the procedures indicated in the guide but it continually gives me the same error that is this:





    DC Phoenix 0.0.0.118
    user:nemesis40

    Looking for a device in force upgrade mode
    Device detected:
    COM46: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM46)
    18/03/2020 20:20:05 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: C:\ANE-BD_1.0.0.39_Board_Software_Android_8.0_EMUI_8.0_05 022JKP.dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM46: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM46)

    Process identifier:23535124


    Writing bootloader...
    Step 1...
    Step 2...

    Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...

    Waiting for fastboot device...
    Device found: 0123456789ABCDEF


    Looking for a device in fastboot mode
    Device found: 0123456789ABCDEF


    Getting IMEI...
    Getting build number...
    Getting model ...
    Getting model by product ...
    Getting model by roduct ...
    Getting battery state...

    USB Device REMOVAL
    Type: @oem162.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
    VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
    Instance id: 5&35999569&0&3

    Getting backdoor info...
    Getting lock state info...

    USB Device INSERTION
    Type: @oem66.inf,%hwfastboot%;Android Sooner Single ADB Interface
    VidPid: VID_18D1&PID_D00D
    Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF

    Getting lock boot info...

    Model: hi6250
    Battery state: 0
    OEM lock state info:
    FB LockState: UNLOCKED
    USER LockState: LOCKED
    OEM get bootinfo:
    unlocked


    Erasing ver .. .
    Cannot get FBlock info from device
    Cannot get HW FBlock info from device

    Erasing nvme partition
    ERASE partition nvme : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

    Erasing cust partition
    ERASE partition cust : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

    Erasing product partition
    ERASE partition product : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

    Erasing version partition
    ERASE partition version : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

    Erasing misc partition
    ERASE partition misc : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

    Erasing userdata partition
    ERASE partition userdata : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

    Writing xloader partition

    USB Device REMOVAL
    Type: @oem66.inf,%hwfastboot%;Android Sooner Single ADB Interface
    VidPid: VID_18D1&PID_D00D
    Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF

    Waiting for answer...

    USB Device INSERTION
    Type: @oem162.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
    VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
    Instance id: 5&35999569&0&3

    XLOADER partition update FAIL
    Fatal error: Cannot access to device
    18/03/2020 20:20:50 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE





    If there is no possibility to repair it, I would like a refund. THANK YOU

    User: nemesis40

  • #2


    I join the question. ane-lx1 after updating by air. Only huawei usb com 1.0 works. Using MRT, it switches to fastboot, but when trying to flash any partition, it switches back to huawei usb com 1.0. At the same time, the phone periodically updates the USB connection. I wanted to pay for access to Phoenix, but now I doubt looking at this post.

    Comment

    • #3

      Originally posted by mistermejo View Post
      Hi, I have a completely brick huawei p20 lite (ANE-LX1) ... I purchased the license for 3 days and I tried all the procedures indicated in the guide but it continually gives me the same error that is this:





      DC Phoenix 0.0.0.118
      user:nemesis40

      Looking for a device in force upgrade mode
      Device detected:
      COM46: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM46)
      18/03/2020 20:20:05 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
      File to update: C:\ANE-BD_1.0.0.39_Board_Software_Android_8.0_EMUI_8.0_05 022JKP.dgtks
      Device detected:
      COM46: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM46)

      Process identifier:23535124


      Writing bootloader...
      Step 1...
      Step 2...

      Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...

      Waiting for fastboot device...
      Device found: 0123456789ABCDEF


      Looking for a device in fastboot mode
      Device found: 0123456789ABCDEF


      Getting IMEI...
      Getting build number...
      Getting model ...
      Getting model by product ...
      Getting model by roduct ...
      Getting battery state...

      USB Device REMOVAL
      Type: @oem162.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
      VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
      Instance id: 5&35999569&0&3

      Getting backdoor info...
      Getting lock state info...

      USB Device INSERTION
      Type: @oem66.inf,%hwfastboot%;Android Sooner Single ADB Interface
      VidPid: VID_18D1&PID_D00D
      Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF

      Getting lock boot info...

      Model: hi6250
      Battery state: 0
      OEM lock state info:
      FB LockState: UNLOCKED
      USER LockState: LOCKED
      OEM get bootinfo:
      unlocked


      Erasing ver .. .
      Cannot get FBlock info from device
      Cannot get HW FBlock info from device

      Erasing nvme partition
      ERASE partition nvme : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

      Erasing cust partition
      ERASE partition cust : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

      Erasing product partition
      ERASE partition product : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

      Erasing version partition
      ERASE partition version : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

      Erasing misc partition
      ERASE partition misc : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

      Erasing userdata partition
      ERASE partition userdata : FAIL failed to get storage_ops

      Writing xloader partition

      USB Device REMOVAL
      Type: @oem66.inf,%hwfastboot%;Android Sooner Single ADB Interface
      VidPid: VID_18D1&PID_D00D
      Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF

      Waiting for answer...

      USB Device INSERTION
      Type: @oem162.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
      VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
      Instance id: 5&35999569&0&3

      XLOADER partition update FAIL
      Fatal error: Cannot access to device
      18/03/2020 20:20:50 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE





      If there is no possibility to repair it, I would like a refund. THANK YOU

      User: nemesis40
      emmc dead
      *********************************************

      Comment

      • #4

        I have the exact same problem that Elypko described

        but is not the emmc absolutely repairable?

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by mistermejo View Post
          I have the exact same problem that Elypko described

          but is not the emmc absolutely repairable?
          If during firmware, oeminfo is not flashed and rpmb is not flashed, this is memory
          It is advisable to change it. Emmc is in R / O mode

          Comment

          • #6

            Originally posted by gsmgeo View Post

            If during firmware, oeminfo is not flashed and rpmb is not flashed, this is memory
            It is advisable to change it. Emmc is in R / O mode

            If you are really right about "Read only", then just remove emmc and fix on the programmer.

            Comment

            Working...
            X