Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot unlock bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot unlock bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)

Hello,

First of all i am sorry if this topic repeted as i check all page search for my issue solution but i didnt find it.

My phone is Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29), Build number: 9.1.0275(C185E7R1P8), Android: 9

Try to open bootloder by DC-Unluocker Client 1.00.1436, but get this error:
    ================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1436

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM5

This phone cannot be serviced with DC Unlocker, but may be supported in Test Point (software or hardware) by HCU software, check https://hcu-client.com/category/tutorials

================================================== =================
    DC-Unlocker.JPG

Then i try HCU Client 1.0.0.0378, and also get this messege:

Unlock Bootloader

2021-06-25 13:22:19.445 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
    2021-06-25 13:22:20.242 Found COM port: COM5
    2021-06-25 13:22:20.249 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (HiSilicon CPU)
    2021-06-25 13:22:20.422 Open COM port COM5 (Android Adapter PCUI (COM5))...
    2021-06-25 13:22:25.638 Connecting to server...
    2021-06-25 13:22:27.528 Connected!

Not supported/unknown chipset!

Memo log saved to C:\Users\JABIR\Downloads\Compressed\HCU_378\Logs\2 0210625_132229_HCU_UnlockBoot_456789012345678.txt
    MCU.JPG

What shuld i do? this mean my phone cannot unlock bootloader?

Wish you checked tutorials
    Can only read Bootloader unlock code for it, possible only via software/hardware testpoint, guide: https://hcu-client.com/huawei-bootlo...via-testpoint/

Service works only with time license account, not credits. Price is shown on purchase page when you select correct item to buy
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Wish you checked tutorials
      Can only read Bootloader unlock code for it, possible only via software/hardware testpoint, guide: https://hcu-client.com/huawei-bootlo...via-testpoint/

Service works only with time license account, not credits. Price is shown on purchase page when you select correct item to buy
      Hello dear, and thank you for reply.
      Actually my license is "time license" for 3 days, if i am correct understand.
      ALso i am already follow the testpoint guide before you post this reply, but somewho i stuck in "step 7" that not information can read from my device, now i am stuck in the black screen of testpoint and cannot continu or force exit from testpoint!.

Comment

Step 7 of which guide please? Which loader on hcu you select if you try to detect, have you tried all of them that are available for your phone's cpu?

Comment

I am follow this steps: https://hcu-client.com/huawei-bootlo...via-testpoint/
          And its request to put phone in test point:
          DC-Unlocker3.JPG

So i follow the step in this page: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dcphoeni...le-software-tp

And reach to this step:
          7_ending1.png

Then i continue the steps in this page: https://hcu-client.com/huawei-bootlo...via-testpoint/

Till step 6 every thing its ok, but i cannot reach step 7:
          MCU2.JPG

My phone is Kirin960 as i check, but there is 5 of this, the one is detect by the HCU is Kirin960_T0_A8.0_V5.

Right now the phone is in black screen but still working i can know this when i plug the USB i heard the sound in my laptop, also if i try to press phone button with random scenario or i try to reinstall the software i get this messege:
          Looking for a device in upgrade mode
          No devices detected in upgrade mode
          No devices detected in testpoint mode
          No devices detected in qualcomm testpoint mode
          So actually i dont know in whitch mode is my phone now, i try to press power long time to exit fron this mode but no success, i even dont know if the phone will return back after charge is finish or not.

I guess the issue is because the enable USB Debugging Mode from the devloper section, after phone is restart this opetion desable by default, and now as the screen is black so i cannot enable this option.

Comment

After you use loader on hcu and perform detection phone enters fastboot, after that you use service you want and after that you disable testpoint on dc-phoenix, so not sure what are you doing or what is wrong on your side at the moment. Open device manager on computer and monitor ports there.

Comment

After you use loader on hcu and perform detection phone enters fastboot, after that you use service you want and after that you disable testpoint on dc-phoenix, so not sure what are you doing or what is wrong on your side at the moment. Open device manager on computer and monitor ports there.
              I am follow exactly same steps as you mention but after fastboot the screen is black and i cannot do any service, because every time i try i receive this message:
              Looking for a device in upgrade mode
              No devices detected in upgrade mode
              No devices detected in testpoint mode
              No devices detected in qualcomm testpoint mode
              In the device manager i can see different missing driver for USB:
              first :
              android sooner single adb interface driver
              After install the driver i receive this message:
              android phone generic adb interface driver
              and this i cannot solve it even after install the driver.

If I leave the device until there is no power (in the battery), will it work normally again?

Comment

so you did not read enable testpoint guide and did not apply testpoint drivers manually for that "USB ser" line that appears after it enters testpoint? Blackscreen is testpoint and it has to be so.

Comment

so you did not read enable testpoint guide and did not apply testpoint drivers manually for that "USB ser" line that appears after it enters testpoint? Blackscreen is testpoint and it has to be so.
                  For the driver i am already install before start by "ADB Driver Installer" and was showing me successful install.
                  But now if its in test mode, why i cannot disable test mode or even flush new software to my phone?
                  Now my license expired already and i cannot try, but i try before and not success to disable test point.
                  I will buy new license if this will solve my issue, but i am afraid if not solve again.
                  Any suggestions?

Comment

ADB driver are not testpoint drivers, they are only for fastboot and manufacture modes. Phone has to be visible under ports as HUAWEI COM 1.0 if applied testpoint drivers as guide explains of enabling software testpoint - that's testpoint mode, then can do whatever you whish. Disable testpoint also works only if you installed testpoint drivers otherwise there is nothing to disable as nothing will be detected clearly.
                    Last edited by Valdemaras; 2021-06-30, 03:32 PM.

Comment

ADB driver are not testpoint drivers, they are only for fastboot and manufacture modes. Phone has to be visible under ports as HUAWEI COM 1.0 if applied testpoint drivers as guide explains of enabling software testpoint - that's testpoint mode, then can do whatever you whish. Disable testpoint also works only if you installed testpoint drivers otherwise there is nothing to disable as nothing will be detected clearly.
                      Ok, i cannot approve that i already follow the steps but somthing happen in the middel without screenshot.
                      So, i buy another 3 days license just to take this screenshot:

DC-Unlocker4.JPG

after click "Do Job":

DC-Unlocker5.JPG

I guess the problem in this driver now, even after search and install driver still not work:

devicesmanager.JPG

Comment

So there is "!" mark on your fastboot drivers, you need to reinstall them make sure to uninstall it and install/reinstall hisuite on your computer to have correct fastboot drivers, just make sure hisuite is not left running on computer during this disable process.

Comment

I am try to solve this but all solution fail to install driver. Check all topic in goolge but still same issue, wehn i install driver another driver come with "!".

Comment

Are you sure you are using hisuite and not random driver pack from somewhere? Are you sure you installed that line by right click and select uninstall before installing hisuite and then connecting phone to pc?

Comment

Are you sure you are using hisuite and not random driver pack from somewhere? Are you sure you installed that line by right click and select uninstall before installing hisuite and then connecting phone to pc?
                              What you mean by "Are you sure you installed that line by right click and select uninstall before installing hisuite and then connecting phone to pc?" ?

Comment

Working...
                              X