Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot unlock bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If uninstall all ADB driver and only install hisuite, restart my pc, close Hisuite and connect my phone and try using HCU i get this driver error:
    usb ser.JPG

usb ser 2.JPG

So this is related to Huawei COM1.0, after install this driver:
    usb ser 3.JPG

Again use HCU, and return to same point:
    android sooner.JPG

android sooner 2.JPG

Comment

One more info, i have mate 20 pro, if i connect to same pc the driver working fine:

adb.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by jabiralsaidi View Post
        One more info, i have mate 20 pro, if i connect to same pc the driver working fine:

adb.JPG
        That is not correct way to appear for device when it fastboot. It appears under "Android phone" section but without "!" or "?" marks next to it.
        Sadly without fixing drivers on your computer process won't go further.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

That is not correct way to appear for device when it fastboot. It appears under "Android phone" section but without "!" or "?" marks next to it.
          Sadly without fixing drivers on your computer process won't go further.
          The Mate 20 pro in this picture is not in fastboot, i just connect to check the ADB adaptor if its work or not, and it's showing work correctly.
          I tried all solution in the internet but unfortunately not success, now i need only return my phone work and quit from test point even if install new software

Comment

What you mean by "Are you sure you installed that line by right click and select uninstall before installing hisuite and then connecting phone to pc?" ?
            You need to uninstall the driver you are using before trying to apply hisuite.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

You need to uninstall the driver you are using before trying to apply hisuite.
              I dont know how to uninstall old driver, so i am using program "USBDeview v3.02"
              usbdeview.gif

Delete all driver even than not related to this issue, then install hisuite.

I am not sure, but i guess this issue related to enable "USB debugging" in the "developer option".
              This opetion return off when remove the cable from the phone, if i am right so there is no way to enable this opetion when the phone on the test point mode.

Comment

I dont know how to uninstall old driver, so i am using program "USBDeview v3.02"
                usbdeview.gif

Delete all driver even than not related to this issue, then install hisuite.

I am not sure, but i guess this issue related to enable "USB debugging" in the "developer option".
                This opetion return off when remove the cable from the phone, if i am right so there is no way to enable this opetion when the phone on the test point mode.
                Select device in device manager and click uninstall.

Comment

Select device in device manager and click uninstall.
                  I do this step, but sometime same driver install automatically.
                  I am sure this issue is not related to the driver, this is something related to the phone itself.
                  Already test with another phone [Huawei Mate 20 pro] all this driver working fine. just need enable "USB debugging" in the "developer option" the i can see this:

ADB driver.JPG

Any way way to reinstall the software without need to quit from test point? or force the phone to install without enter download mode?
                  No other option i can do, i try everything, and i am tired from this issue.

Comment

I do this step, but sometime same driver install automatically.
                    I am sure this issue is not related to the driver, this is something related to the phone itself.
                    Already test with another phone [Huawei Mate 20 pro] all this driver working fine. just need enable "USB debugging" in the "developer option" the i can see this:

ADB driver.JPG

Any way way to reinstall the software without need to quit from test point? or force the phone to install without enter download mode?
                    No other option i can do, i try everything, and i am tired from this issue.
                    Uninstall existing driver. Then it should be visable as unknow device. Install drivers required. If driver is incorrect software can not identify your phone correctly.
                    If possible, try on other computer, may be this would help.

Comment

Uninstall existing driver. Then it should be visable as unknow device. Install drivers required. If driver is incorrect software can not identify your phone correctly.
                      If possible, try on other computer, may be this would help.
                      I try this way also, uninstall all driver, then install hisuite then wen connect the phone i saw unknow device so i install the driver for HUAWEI USB COM 1.0, but for Android Phone every time i try to install the driver i get another driver missing, one time "android sooner single adb interface" another time "android bootloader interface" also this driver "android composite adb interface".
                      All this driver not missing when i am using another huawei phone "Mate 20 pro", just i need enable "USB debugging" in the "developer option".

Comment

Avez vous trouvez une solution ? Moi il ne marque jamais huawei phone dans com1 , jai installé tout les pilotes que je pouvait trouver et installé hisuite dernière version , mais rien ,pas écrit huawei dans com1

Comment

I try this way also, uninstall all driver, then install hisuite then wen connect the phone i saw unknow device so i install the driver for HUAWEI USB COM 1.0, but for Android Phone every time i try to install the driver i get another driver missing, one time "android sooner single adb interface" another time "android bootloader interface" also this driver "android composite adb interface".
                          All this driver not missing when i am using another huawei phone "Mate 20 pro", just i need enable "USB debugging" in the "developer option".
                          Could you try on other computer?

Comment

Could you try on other computer?
                            I try one time in other computer but i didn't do all this test, i just install hisuite on HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 but face same drivers issues.
                            Also the HCU program is locked in one computer so i face issue when i try use it again in my personal computer, after rise a ticket with support the unlocked and mention that was last time for me.

Comment

I try one time in other computer but i didn't do all this test, i just install hisuite on HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 but face same drivers issues.
                              Also the HCU program is locked in one computer so i face issue when i try use it again in my personal computer, after rise a ticket with support the unlocked and mention that was last time for me.
                              We can unlock computer not once if the problem is being solved and other computer required. PC lock removed. Test on other computer. HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 is ok, driver is missing after phone try to enter fastboot.

Comment

We can unlock computer not once if the problem is being solved and other computer required. PC lock removed. Test on other computer. HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 is ok, driver is missing after phone try to enter fastboot.
                                Thank you for support and unlock the PC, i try with my friend PC but still same issue, cannot enter fastboot "android sooner single adb interface" .
                                Already google it this too many time, but i will ask here maybe you have better information, the google driver file for fastboot is correct?

Maybe Huawei Mate 9 need special driver not this one.

Also i am use this program name "15_Second_ADB_Installer_v1.5.5":

Comment

Working...
                                X