How to Save/Create your dashboard with HUAWEI DASHBOARD TOOL v.0.0.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huawei Dashboard Tool v.0.0.0.8

Few days ago frutis has released a new version of Huawei Dashboard Tool v.0.0.0.8

Improvements:
    - Used the new installer Huawei: UTPS16.002.15.04.114_MAC16.001.17.05.114 (E173u-1)
    - Correct application performance on systems with different encoding characters (eg Chinese)
    - Do not get an error if the system does not have usb drives, cd-rom
    - The size of iso image is checked before the application starts
    - Change the way backup progress reporting dashboard
    - Can not use special characters in the "label"

Comment

@fakiro u hve pm
      check and reply

Comment

hi man , time to clean your message box,its exceeded now....

Comment

@fakiro

Code:
          jumbo bro pm me 

Not all Huawei modems support Voice option!

@jumbo bro had reply me 

You should be able to check:

Close all dashboard software and run Hyperterminal or similar - Look in Device Manager for the correct COM Port to use...

Ensure that you are in communication with the modem by typing AT followed by enter! You should get OK in response.

These are the commands available:

AT^CVOICE=0 Enable Voice
          AT^CVOICE=1 Disable Voice
          AT^CVOICE=? Check status <--- Use this first to check status!

bro Hyperterminal or similar ??? where can i get dis software ???
          pls telme i want to unlock my voice feature in my e1752 orange

Comment

Originally posted by BJFROG View Post
            hi man , time to clean your message box,its exceeded now....
            Thx BJFROG...immediately dispose to clean up

Comment

Originally posted by itsmeminku View Post
              @fakiro

Code:
              jumbo bro pm me 

Not all Huawei modems support Voice option!

@jumbo bro had reply me 

You should be able to check:

Close all dashboard software and run Hyperterminal or similar - Look in Device Manager for the correct COM Port to use...

Ensure that you are in communication with the modem by typing AT followed by enter! You should get OK in response.

These are the commands available:

AT^CVOICE=0 Enable Voice

bro Hyperterminal or similar ??? where can i get dis software ???
              pls telme i want to unlock my voice feature in my e1752 orange

You can use dc-unlocker software as hyperterminal...just autodetect modem, and at the bottom of the info-text click on the white area, write and send your AT command

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                You can use dc-unlocker software as hyperterminal...just autodetect modem, and at the bottom of the info-text click on the white area, write and send your AT command
                @fakiro
                ok got it .... thanks i'll try and let u knw
                by d way ...dis AT command..is it ok or risky ???? if i will activate ..den what abt my micro sd card 2GB + cd-rom, iT WILL becum disable ???? or remain active both feature...???

AT^CVOICE=0 Enable Voice

Comment

@fakiro see screen short.. it written (dc-unlockr client voice enable warning in dat thrd)

WARNING voice activation will disable huawei virtual CD-rom and SD card slot.

Comment

Does any body try a customized installer created via this tool without E2XX option on an older modem like E220 etc.?

v0.0.0.8 used huawei update wizard application version v7.0.2.6 as mother installer,so far its the latest flash program,i just guess a newer program would be compatible with a older modem

as some guys at our forum already tested this version "UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15.001. 08.01.45" can work with the following modems
                    e1750,e180,e160g,e172,e220,e230,e272

i dont have a older modem at the moment , if somebody have information about this can provide?

by the way,"UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15. 001.08.01.45" its just a dashboard of CDMA modem but it still work with many WCDMA modem

Comment

Originally posted by itsmeminku View Post
                      @fakiro see screen short.. it written (dc-unlockr client voice enable warning in dat thrd)

WARNING voice activation will disable huawei virtual CD-rom and SD card slot.

Don't worry, latest dc-unlocker release version, at the end of voice activation process, you no longer need to send these AT commands....he does it by itself automatically
                      If you need, look here

for AT commands

Comment

Does any body try a customized installer created via this tool without E2XX option on an older modem like E220 etc.?

v0.0.0.8 used huawei update wizard application version v7.0.2.6 as mother installer,so far its the latest flash program,i just guess a newer program would be compatible with a older modem

as some guys at our forum already tested this version "UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15.001. 08.01.45" can work with the following modems
                        e1750,e180,e160g,e172,e220,e230,e272

i dont have a older modem at the moment , if somebody have information about this can provide?

by the way,"UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15. 001.08.01.45" its just a dashboard of CDMA modem but it still work with many WCDMA modem
                        Must search for an older E220...

Comment

Don't worry, latest dc-unlocker release version, at the end of voice activation process, you no longer need to send these AT commands....he does it by itself automatically
                          If you need, look here

for AT commands
                          hmm beta version now not workin for free voice activation
                          dc-client nid some credit to unlock voice ..wic i dont hve
                          bro thr is any way to unlock voice feature whtout credit?

Comment

Must search for an older E220...
                            Hi fakiro, do you ever meet the issue of lost ESN or IMSI after flash a new dashboard?

One guy lost the ESN after flash UTPS16.002.15.04.114_MAC16.001.17.05.114 on a CDMA modem EC169C also can't access the network

Its so weird i just think a ESN or IMSI should not be one the same chip with dashboard

Comment

Hi fakiro, do you ever meet the issue of lost ESN or IMSI after flash a new dashboard?

One guy lost the ESN after flash UTPS16.002.15.04.114_MAC16.001.17.05.114 on a CDMA modem EC169C also can't access the network

Its so weird i just think a ESN or IMSI should not be one the same chip with dashboard
                              It's very serious what's appened to this user
                              Certainly not been successful the upgrade process of the dashboard, may have been a removal before the end of the update (or faulty hardware)

Comment

It's very serious what's appened to this user
                                Certainly not been successful the upgrade process of the dashboard, may have been a removal before the end of the update (or faulty hardware)
                                already confirmed Dont try this version (UTPS16.002.15.04.114_MAC16.001.17.05.114 ) on CDMA modem ,it will change important data of your datacard

still want know if there are something happened like this on WCDMA modem after use customized installer generated via huawei dashboard tool v0,0,0,8,as its based on this version.

Comment

Working...
                                X