Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei LTE 4G E392 Multi-Mode Modem Unlock Free (Exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model : Huawei E392
    IMEI : *
    Serial NR. : *
    Last edited by Gintas; 2012-09-21, 07:23 AM. Reason: Hidden IMEI and S/N

Comment

Originally posted by amer okal View Post
      Model : Huawei E392
      IMEI : *
      Serial NR. : *
      You can unlock it with DC-Unlocker.
      Download DC-Unlocker here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/geYdYgWW
      How to use it, you can see here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials

Comment

HUAWEI E392 from Telus

Hey bro. i'm using my HUAWEI E392 where i got from Telus Mobily, it is locked by them, ask for help to unlocked solution, appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanten View Post
          Hey bro. i'm using my HUAWEI E392 where i got from Telus Mobily, it is locked by them, ask for help to unlocked solution, appreciated.
          Here can watch how to use dc-unlocker and unlock your modem: www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials

Comment

thanks, im tying.

Comment

I have the Russian Megafon E392 unlocked but it seems this version don't support all LTE frequencies, from my research only Teliasonera supports all LTE frequencies

So my question is this:-

Anyway to put Teliasonera firmware on to Megafon modem ?

Comment

Originally posted by bingobill View Post
                I have the Russian Megafon E392 unlocked but it seems this version don't support all LTE frequencies, from my research only Teliasonera supports all LTE frequencies

So my question is this:-

Anyway to put Teliasonera firmware on to Megafon modem ?
                there maybe the HUAWEI E392 driver original and dashboard be helpful.
                Megafon E392 is only supports LTE TDD 2600MHz and FDD 2600MHz, 3G UMTS 900/2100MHz & 2G, i found this HUAWEI E392 early from UK store, exactly named HUAWEI E392u-21, trying to get the Firmware from them but no result then im here trying to unlocked solution, if there the Original HUAWEI Mobile partner for E392 dashboard from our moderator should be perfect, waiting for it.
                Last edited by Gintas; 2012-10-11, 01:11 PM. Reason: Removed link

Comment

Originally posted by ryanten View Post
                  there maybe the HUAWEI E392 driver original and dashboard be helpful.
                  Megafon E392 is only supports LTE TDD 2600MHz and FDD 2600MHz, 3G UMTS 900/2100MHz & 2G, i found this HUAWEI E392 early from UK store, exactly named HUAWEI E392u-21, trying to get the Firmware from them but no result then im here trying to unlocked solution, if there the Original HUAWEI Mobile partner for E392 dashboard from our moderator should be perfect, waiting for it.
                  Sorry, we do not have original dashboard for this modem.
                  I can only suggest to try to use it with this unbranded connection software: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/LihV26NW

Comment

Hello itsmeminku, Please help

Originally posted by itsmeminku View Post
                    or if u nid airtel 4g dashboard i can provide,just pm me,
                    and ther is non of old mobile partner software support this modem , as far i tested only mobile partner v23 wth 3 skin it supporting,
                    I have Airtel 4G (Locked) Huawei E392-u92 modem, I have generated the unlock code and flash code, Could you please guide me on how to unlock it..Thnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by luvshiv View Post
                      I have Airtel 4G (Locked) Huawei E392-u92 modem, I have generated the unlock code and flash code, Could you please guide me on how to unlock it..Thnx in advance
                      How to use dc-unlocker, you can watch here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials

Comment

Hi, may i know what's the accurate model number of HUAWEI E392 for the specification?

* LTE/3G/2G Multimode USB Modem
                        * LTE 100/50Mbps, 20M bandwidth, DL 2*2 MIMO
                        * LTE 700B13, 2100MHz
                        * UMTS 2100,1900,900,850MHz
                        * CDMA 1900,800MHz
                        * GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
                        * Green Software [/s3]

I'm looking for a 4g modem for this bands, but i'm not sure the right number, i know there is HUAWEI E392u-12, E392U-21, E392U-92, but don't know this one, this one is just what i need. Appreciate any help. Thank you.

Comment

Anyone out there with the ISO for the generic Mobile Partner 23? Or any other dashboard that generic and works with the Huawei E392u-12? Don't need any profiles installed.

I had downloaded the setup file to be installed on the PC though, would prefer something flashed directly onto the modem.

http://www.mo**************

Want to flash it onto my Huawei E392u-12.

Thanks,

Chester
                          Last edited by Vincentas; 2013-01-08, 08:19 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

mobile partner

Originally posted by chesterchen View Post
                            Anyone out there with the ISO for the generic Mobile Partner 23? Or any other dashboard that generic and works with the Huawei E392u-12? Don't need any profiles installed.

I had downloaded the setup file to be installed on the PC though, would prefer something flashed directly onto the modem.

http://www.mod***********l

Want to flash it onto my Huawei E392u-12.

Thanks,

Chester
                            i want to give you the link to download the mobile partner, but i'm afraid after i give the link, my account would be deleted by the adminstor...
                            Last edited by Vincentas; 2013-01-08, 08:19 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Hello guys,

I have bought the credits and got unlock and firmware codes for my device.
                              My card is locked to Claro Brazil operator.

However, when I try to install the generic firmware, it got stuck in step 3 and fails with error code 16.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by emerzon View Post
                                Hello guys,

I have bought the credits and got unlock and firmware codes for my device.
                                My card is locked to Claro Brazil operator.

However, when I try to install the generic firmware, it got stuck in step 3 and fails with error code 16.

Any ideas?
                                Try other updater file. Maybe this will help.
                                Sorry, dc-unlocker can not help you with firmware update.

Comment

Working...
                                X