No announcement yet.

Mifi 5792 Liberate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But wouldn't that be a small price to pay for adding the new model to your software since the user would pay the shipping to you? It is not only for your benefit but all your customers would as well. You would only need to do it once per new model. Very strange attitude to say the least but it is what it is and I got my answer. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hafftrak View Post
      But wouldn't that be a small price to pay for adding the new model to your software since the user would pay the shipping to you? It is not only for your benefit but all your customers would as well. You would only need to do it once per new model. Very strange attitude to say the least but it is what it is and I got my answer. Thank you.
      You're welcome and thank you for your understanding.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Any news for unlock MiFi 5792

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by simbiosisgroup View Post

Thanks
          No, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
            No, sorry.
            I did get ATT to provide my unlock code, but they provided some generic PC card instructions for unlocking....is there really no way to access? I sure dont see anything via the admin page.

Comment

Hello Trader,

From where would I get the "unlock code given by att"

Comment

Originally posted by Mrwhite View Post
                Hello Trader,

From where would I get the "unlock code given by att"
                You will have to call att tech support and submit a help ticket...

Comment

I just got off a chat with AT&T and was told they had a policy change recently and they don't unlock wifi devices any longer. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Evilmumrah View Post
                    I just got off a chat with AT&T and was told they had a policy change recently and they don't unlock wifi devices any longer. Any advice?
                    Sounds like a diversion to me....its not a "policy issue" anyhow. You will have to make ticket with tech support. I am pretty sure that if you bought the device from ATT, and have no old account issues, and have satisfactorily met their service agreement terms upon leaving att, they will provide an unlock code for pretty much any cellular device they sold to you. If you got it from somewhere else, prob a no-go. Federal courts have set this "policy" for them, but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader View Post
                      Sounds like a diversion to me....its not a "policy issue" anyhow. You will have to make ticket with tech support. I am pretty sure that if you bought the device from ATT, and have no old account issues, and have satisfactorily met their service agreement terms upon leaving att, they will provide an unlock code for pretty much any cellular device they sold to you. If you got it from somewhere else, prob a no-go. Federal courts have set this "policy" for them, but I'm no expert.
                      I didn't actually buy it from ATT but I don't have any account issues. So since I didn't get it from them I'm out of luck? That sucks. But, he didn't know that, either, unless he could tell from my account.

Comment

Mifi5792 Is now available for beta test unlock, contact us via live support chat https://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts if you wish to unlock it.

Comment

Mifi5792 Is now available for beta test unlock, contact us via live support chat https://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts if you wish to unlock it.
                          Hi Valdemaras,

Reached out via live chat (offline) and via e-mail but have yet to receive a reply. I noticed the live chat was offline all day and night. Please advise, I'd love to beta test this for the community.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Got Att Liberate working unlocked

I am happy to say that the unlock worked great for me. I have used the 5792 in Germany and got it working on O2 on one of their prepaid data plans.

It is necessary to select CUSTOM profile and enter the APN details in the settings. The mifi has also to be set into roaming mode. And then it works fine

Jaa

Comment

Mifi Liberate Unlocked

The unlock worked fine for me

I have it working on an O2 Prepaid data plan in Germany

It is necessary to put the modem into Roaming Mode

It's also necessary to set up the Custom profile and enter APN details

Thanks guys

Jaa

Comment

Originally posted by 49erfaithful View Post
                                Hi Valdemaras,

Reached out via live chat (offline) and via e-mail but have yet to receive a reply. I noticed the live chat was offline all day and night. Please advise, I'd love to beta test this for the community.

Thanks in advance!
                                Download this beta dc-unlocker software https://files.dc-unlocker.com/backen...E4EFDB0A63F60B then try to detect your modem - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/novatel-...d-unlock-guide.
                                If you decide to unlock it, you will need to provide me username under which you purchased credits, then i'll enable it for unlocking this device as it is currently not yet out for public.

Comment

Working...
                                X