Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novatel MiFi 4510L Hotspot Unlocking....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by AirWolf View Post
    Hi there;

No it does not show under modems or ports. On windows 7 it comes up under "unspecified device". It shows as a Novatel Wireless 4g device, and it has the check mark to show the drivers are working correctly

I have attached a screen shot of DC Unlocker...

Thought's ?

thanks

Dwayne
    Sorry, if you do not see it under modems or ports you will not be able to detect it by dc-unlocker.
    Try to check, maybe any drivers are missing or not installed.

Leave a comment:

• AirWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
    Does this modem has connection software?
    Do you see it under modems and ports in device manager after you install all drivers?
    Hi there;

No it does not show under modems or ports. On windows 7 it comes up under "unspecified device". It shows as a Novatel Wireless 4g device, and it has the check mark to show the drivers are working correctly

I have attached a screen shot of DC Unlocker...

Thought's ?

thanks

Dwayne
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Does this modem has connection software?
    Do you see it under modems and ports in device manager after you install all drivers?

Leave a comment:

• AirWolf
    started a topic Novatel MiFi 4510L Hotspot Unlocking....

Novatel MiFi 4510L Hotspot Unlocking....

Hi there;

Was wondering if you could support unlocking the Mifi 4510L Novatel Hotspot which is locked to Verizon. I have run your DC-Unlocker software, and I can not get the software to detect the router. I can access the router online through the 192.168.1.1 web browser once hooked up, but aside from that I just get a modem not found error. I have tried to select other Novatel units, but this does not work.

When I check in windoes the my devices area, there is a Novatel Wireless device that is working correctly, so I imagine the usb cable is working correctly.

any suggestions ?

Thanks

Dwayne
Working...
X