Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option Icon 322

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    pls, who have firmware and software to replace AT&T sofware.DC-files have only AT&T firmware don't have riginal Option software (3.1d0-1086P, and 3.1d0-1162
    THANKS,
    Anyone know how to debrand option quicksilver a.k.a icon 322? And anyone know how to reset its connection speed to 7.2 and upload speed to 2mbps. AT&T version limit its connection speed to just 3.6. maybe something like at command can reverse back its connection speed just like sierra compass 885. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Comment

pls, who have firmware and software to replace AT&T sofware.DC-files have only AT&T firmware don't have riginal Option software (3.1d0-1086P, and 3.1d0-1162
      THANKS,

Comment

I have an option ICON 225 branded Orange does anyone know of a way to replace the Orange software with the option software ?
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dandalo View Post
          I have an option ICON 225 branded Orange does anyone know of a way to replace the Orange software with the option software ?
          Thank you
          Send this AT command to icon225 via dc-unlocker software:
          "AT_OGTC?" , without "".
          Copy and paste here the results...

Comment

Hi, i have downloaded the qcn software. What i have to do after this step.

Comment

Originally posted by crescent View Post
              Hi, i have downloaded the qcn software. What i have to do after this step.
              You need for dump of the files in the NV (NAND) of a working icon225.
              I don't have it at this moment

Comment

Icon 225 from Kanguru, portugal

Hello

I have a Option icon 225 branded by Optimus Kanguru in Portugal.
                I already used the debranding program but it seems not beeing able to upgrade the software all the way to Firmware 2.5.21Hd and Software 203.16.1.
                I tryed several times.

Now it has Firmware 2.5.21Hd and Software 93.35.0, it is debranded but locked to the operator.
                I tryed the solution on Dogbert's blog but the Superfire.exe program keeps saying that the device is not compatible.
                Here it is the log file:

If you could help me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                  Please firstly tellme brand name of Icon225 modem (orange UK, T-Mobile DE, Uk...etc.), after download orginal option firmware for Icon225 from here:

Activate "Generate Log file", and try to upgrade...it's ended with "The detected device cannot be updated with this program. Please insert an appropriate device and click Next to try again", warning message, then the process end.

Send me the "Superfire.log" generated file (about 18Kb size), and I upload working firmware and software to you
                  can you help me please with the last firmware/software version? this is my superfire.log http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=689782

it was locked on orange romania, but i unlocked him succesfully and installed the precedent option firmware, but it don't allow me to install the lastest one from option site.

Comment

Working...
                  X