Aircard 803S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricknsaudi View Post
    OK. I understand. Question though, as I'm not a programmer or a code cracker, what steps are involved with exploring how to unlock devices that are new to your inventory? Did that make any sense? Just curious. Do you start by backward engineering, trying different things like we did, etc.?

If there is anything that comes to your mind at a later date, please re-establish dialogue as I will not rest until this Sprint lock is removed and I can use my proprietary device with a service that is far better. Sprint sucks! (JMO of course)
    For further investigation device detection is necessary, then we perform few tests with device remotely, that takes about 2-3 hours maybe a bit more.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Well then sir, I guess a more appropriate question would be, what determines when your software is capable of detecting a device previously untried? There must be basic rules such as what we've already covered based on this known technology. Maybe I'm missing something (you think!). Do you need to actually have this brand/model of device to build off of it? If so, can I send this to you? Shipping costs would be much less than buying another unbranded one (assuming I can even find one).

Just trying to think outside the box here.

Thanks, Rick

Comment

Well then sir, I guess a more appropriate question would be, what determines when your software is capable of detecting a device previously untried? There must be basic rules such as what we've already covered based on this known technology. Maybe I'm missing something (you think!). Do you need to actually have this brand/model of device to build off of it? If so, can I send this to you? Shipping costs would be much less than buying another unbranded one (assuming I can even find one).

Just trying to think outside the box here.

Thanks, Rick
        First of all device should appear correctly in device manager (Under both modems and ports lines), yours appears differently, maybe it is something new that comes with new models along the way. If you send the device to us we won't be able to return it and it is also not a 100% that it will be supported after we get it.

Comment

Message received and understood sir! Will do what I can to get this this recognized. If I have any major breakthroughs, I will let you know. Furthermore, I would be very excited if YOU happen to stumble on a fix for me.

Regards, Rick

It did just occur to me, that I DO NOT have a section in device manager called "Modems". It seems I've seen it in the past (on other systems). Is this a category that shows up only if you've got a modem (only "network adapters" on my laptop)?
          Last edited by ricknsaudi; 2013-07-05, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Message received and understood sir! Will do what I can to get this this recognized. If I have any major breakthroughs, I will let you know. Furthermore, I would be very excited if YOU happen to stumble on a fix for me.

Regards, Rick

It did just occur to me, that I DO NOT have a section in device manager called "Modems". It seems I've seen it in the past (on other systems). Is this a category that shows up only if you've got a modem (only "network adapters" on my laptop)?
            Yes, normaly it appears when modem is connected to pc. Otherwise it's not there. And yes if we find any fix for this device to be detected/unlocked we will post here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              Yes, normaly it appears when modem is connected to pc. Otherwise it's not there. And yes if we find any fix for this device to be detected/unlocked we will post here as well.
              Just a follow-up Mr. V. I'm still looking for that elusive unlock for my SW device. Sprint continues to get on my last nerve with absolutely NO respect for the customer.

Thanks

Comment

Just a follow-up Mr. V. I'm still looking for that elusive unlock for my SW device. Sprint continues to get on my last nerve with absolutely NO respect for the customer.

Thanks
                Could you try to detect this device by latest dc-unlocker software - 1057 version?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                  Could you try to detect this device by latest dc-unlocker software - 1057 version?
                  don't know. Just tried it with 1045. Will give the latest a try in the next 24. I'll let you know.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X