No announcement yet.

Netgear (former Sierra Wireless) Aircard 782S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I too have this device and would like to assist and gain assistance with obtaining support for DC-Unlocker to unlock this device. I tried the method above and contacted the device provider (Telstra) as usual always unhelpful and was only willing to provide unlock code for the excessive cost $100. The device 782S is very similar to the AT&A Netgear\Sierra aircard 770S and other aircard devices found on Netgears web site.
    First Question - has there been any success with the unlocking of this device as yet.....?
    Last edited by Tron778; 2014-07-20, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzer View Post
      I have update 782s ,remote NDIS internet sharing device is still there and added 3 com port ,but the software still can't detect the device.
      I try to add com port for the aircard 782s, then I want to use the AT command to set the card, can you please tell me how to enable the 3 com port?

Comment

Originally posted by testpoint View Post
        I try to add com port for the aircard 782s, then I want to use the AT command to set the card, can you please tell me how to enable the 3 com port?
        Before I update the fireware, the Windows does not recognize any com port ,after I updated ,the Windows recognized 3 com port automatic,not that I added it。

Comment

AirCard 781s now can unlock by DC-unlocker, 782S is same as 781s, also can unlock now ?

Comment

Originally posted by testpoint View Post
            AirCard 781s now can unlock by DC-unlocker, 782S is same as 781s, also can unlock now ?
            No, AC782 is not the same and can not unlock it. Similar, but not same.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
            X