Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No internet connection (multiple networks) when try to unlock Netgear 790s and 785S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No internet connection (multiple networks) when try to unlock Netgear 790s and 785S

Hi, when trying to unlock the 2 Netgear modems 785s and 790s, these 2 modems will take privilege of network connection. So when doing unlock, there'll be no network connection and gives ;cannot connect to server" error
    When checking network centre, I can see multiple networks (both my original internet connection and this modem) there. If I do disable the network of this modem (once solved same issue before for some other brand modems), then the modem can no longer be detected.
    So I fell in dilemma now: if enable the modem, it can be detected, but lost internet connection. If disable the network of this modem, I got the internet connection, but cannot detect the modem.
    Just want to know if you ever met same issue and if there's a solution for it?
    thanks for help

Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings

If adapters do not solve connection problem check metrics:
    control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "5". OK > OK > OK
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Solved! thanks a lot

Comment

Have another question: Successfully unlocked one 785S and one 782S. But 782s unlock is permanent. 785S would be relocked after factory reset. Did I do something wrong? or 785s it will be relocked after reset? thanks

Comment

Correct, some models relock after reset. In such case can only repeat unlock with same account as it won't ask for new credits.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
          X