Connection failed imei repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection failed imei repair

I keep getting connection failed trying to repair imei on a knighthawk. The device IS detected by the tool and I am also able to check my account through the tool showing I have credits. Not sure what I am missing to make this work.

Just curious, did you have to install anything else aside from the dc tool to get to detect the Nighthawk?

Comment

No, it detects fine without any drivers. I looked on the netgear website to see if there might be a driver I needed but there aren't any.

Comment

Any comments from the developer? Hoping to get this figured so I don't have to figure out a refund.

Comment

Posting this here as no comment on my other post.

I keep getting connection failed trying to repair imei on a knighthawk. The device IS detected by the tool and I am also able to check my account through the tool showing I have credits. Not sure what I am missing to make this work but every time I go to repair it says connection failed! Even though the app is able to connect. Tried on multiple laptops and different internet connections same result.

Device is not unlocked yet does that matter?

Comment

I assume you are using latest DC-unlocker client which is okay, but unfortunately it has small bug just for these devices. Use this dc-unlocker client for it https://files.dc-unlocker.com/share....CC935EB4E9C5B7
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Finally just got this to work. I was using getting the same error on the version linked above. It seems the software tool has an issue determining which network interface to communicate on but only when performing an action that checks against your account for credits. I had to set a high metric in the usb network interface before it would use my wifi connection to phone home properly.

Comment

I am having the same issue. What high metric are you speaking about? Can you please provide some details. Thank you

Comment

Solved.
                  Had to set my WIFI metric to a 5.
                  If you use multiple network adapters on your Windows 10 PC, in this guide, we'll show you the steps to prioritize each one in two different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie34

I tried using this but the error still occurs
                    What error do you receive? Always use software that is available on web page download.

Comment

Working...
                    X