Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error connecting to server

Hey y'all/ Thanks for monitoring this.

When I try to verify login status or repair imei, I get the above error message. I've turned off all firewall and antivirus, I set priority connection to wifi modem/router that is not the modem I'm trying to repair. Not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot. It does recognize my device, but that's about it.

username:tripwalks

Device Netgear MR1100 Nighthawk

Found modem : MR1100
    Model : NETGEAR MR1100
    Firmware : NTG9X50C_12.06.11.00
    SIM Lock status : unlocked

Are you able to log in on software when MR1100 is disconnected from pc completely or still get the same error?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I have the same issue but with Netgear 797S. will detect modem but when completing check login I get server error.
      If device is disconnected from usb I am able to login. if device is connected via usb but using different internet source I get server error.
      username : cmyorke1

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1436

Detecting modem :

selection :
      manufacturer - SierraWireless/NETGEAR
      model - Auto detect (recommended)

Interface : 192.168.1.100
      Found modem : AirCard 797S
      Model : NETGEAR AirCard 797S

Comment

Originally posted by cmyorke1 View Post
        I have the same issue but with Netgear 797S. will detect modem but when completing check login I get server error.
        If device is disconnected from usb I am able to login. if device is connected via usb but using different internet source I get server error.
        username : cmyorke1

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1436

Detecting modem :

selection :
        manufacturer - SierraWireless/NETGEAR
        model - Auto detect (recommended)

Interface : 192.168.1.100
        Found modem : AirCard 797S
        Model : NETGEAR AirCard 797S
        This means that you have connection priority problem on computer. All possible methods to fix it may check here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10 otherwise only trying from another pc could help.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I don't understand how trying from another pc could help--you have to connect the modem under repair to the pc running the software and as soon as the modem is connected and detected the pc chooses the modem as the internet source so the software loses internet connectivity for the credit check. It's an impossible catch-22 loop....

Comment

Determined it was windows priority setting. After making changes so the USB modem would not be first priority I was able to get everything set up.

Comment

OK thanks, I followed the link above and did the same thing....

Comment

Working...
              X