Icera WM66E support please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icera WM66E support please

Greetings. I've been browsing the forums here regarding that device and it seems that the authors who started those threads did not bother to provide additional information when asked. So, here I go. I'm stuck with this device for almost a year and I am still not successful in unlocking this device. The device is from the Philippines and the only clue that I can find about that device is the label WM66e
    , so I tried Dc-unlocker. I thought it is a Longcheer and the result was....

I tried researching more in the Device Manager

and I manage to find out the manafacturer

Don't worry, I will reply.

I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Use auto detect option on select model line, make sure connection software/dashboard of the device is closed when you try to detect it. Does device appear under modems line in device manager?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Use auto detect option on select model line, make sure connection software/dashboard of the device is closed when you try to detect it. Does device appear under modems line in device manager?
      I tried the auto detect, with the software/dashboard closed, for all the model lines and I got the same result " Card not found." The device appear under modems as "Mobile Connector". Here's the screenshot

Comment

Does it appear under ports lines? If no, then disable your device from Network adapters by clicking right on "Mobile Connector Network Interface" and select disable, then it should appear under ports line as well.

Comment

Does it appear under ports lines? If no, then disable your device from Network adapters by clicking right on "Mobile Connector Network Interface" and select disable, then it should appear under ports line as well.
          It's detecting the device already without disabling something.

Comment

Originally posted by jvxyz View Post
            It's detecting the device already without disabling something.
            Okay, then you should be able to unlock it.

Comment

Okay, then you should be able to unlock it.
              What I mean is the pc is detecting it but the dc-unlocker cannot detect it. "card not found."

Comment

What I mean is the pc is detecting it but the dc-unlocker cannot detect it. "card not found."
                Then please check previous steps that i've mentioned and reply with your findings after you perform them.

Comment

After trying all the steps that you gave me, nothing happened. Probably, because it is not supported. Thank you for entertaining my queries and request.

Comment

After trying all the steps that you gave me, nothing happened. Probably, because it is not supported. Thank you for entertaining my queries and request.
                    Device is supported for unlock, please check after you disable it from network adapters if it appears under ports line.

Comment

Device is supported for unlock, please check after you disable it from network adapters if it appears under ports line.
                      Sorry for this late reply, but I did try to use the program again. I tried Onda on autodetect and this is the result... (note: I followed the sim instruction before embarking on this and managed to see 33% or progress and receiving that error)

I also tried the manual approach. I used the correct port and manage to see this result....

Now, I can accept my fate. hahaha

Comment

Try to launch dc-unlocker software as administrator, use auto detect on select mode line.

Comment

Longcheer WM66E is now officially supported for unlock by DC-Unlocker https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads

Comment

Working...
                          X