This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Try to reconnect your modem to another usb port on pc, make sure you do not connect it through usb hubs or usb cable extensions too.
    I tried 3, separate modems, on two, different PCs, neither were through a USB Hub, and on one PC, there was no extension cable. The extension cable on the other PC was only a 10cm dongle just to make it easier to access the crowded USB port on the PC. The dongle came with the modems, so I'm fairly certain it wouldn't have caused any compatibility problems.

All tries on both PCs gave me the same results (error code 65).

I wound up getting them all unlocked by finding other (free & probably a bit less legitimate) software by searching Google for: unlock mf691 and finding a link to gsmhosting.com's forums. That software worked every time for all 20 or so of the MF691s that I needed to unlock.

Comment

• It definitely may have caused comatibility issues for unlock.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        It definitely may have caused comatibility issues for unlock.
        Given that the results were exactly the same.on the 2nd PC, where the usb extension dongle was not present, I find it hard to believe that it was the cause of the problem.

Comment

• This error indicates device problems communicating via ports, not all information comes through, as past experience tells, this is caused when device is connected to pc not directly. It may be also caused by installed software/dashboard, if services related to it are running on pc.

Comment

• On the PC where the modem was definitely connected directly, there was no connection manager or other software ever installed - only the raw driver. On the PC where the short jumper dongle was used, the connection manager software had been uninstalled, presumably leaving only the driver.

While unlocking these modems, DC-Unlocker switches the port mode on the device a few times. The windows sound that indicates device addition/removal can be heard multiple times during the procedure and if the device manager is open, it refreshes with new information fairly often. It seems, to me, that maybe DC-Unlocker isn't waiting long enough for some of those mode switches to register and settle with the operating system before attempting to read from/write to the device. Or, perhaps it gives up after only one try/timeout period instead of trying and waiting multiple times before deciding that there was an error.

Comment

• im new in this forum...and i need very much its helpfull fo my work...to unlock a zte k3805-z,locked by vodafone albania....i read that i must by 2 credits...in other words how € is 2 credits?...another thing may i pay with paypal and where?your software sead that dashboars is not readable...thnx for your time...

Comment

• Originally posted by gentoo View Post
                im new in this forum...and i need very much its helpfull fo my work...to unlock a zte k3805-z,locked by vodafone albania....i read that i must by 2 credits...in other words how € is 2 credits?...another thing may i pay with paypal and where?your software sead that dashboars is not readable...thnx for your time...
                Need 7 credits to unlock it with user account https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices thats 7 euros. How to buy credits and get user account see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password We do not have tools to read dashboard from this modem.

Comment

• hi Valdemaras
                  thnx very much for ur reply....i use this one...
                  am i using the right software ??now i must buy 7 euro credits to unlock my vodafone 3g modem..
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

hi Valdemaras
                    thnx very much for ur reply....i use this one...
                    am i using the right software ??now i must buy 7 euro credits to unlock my vodafone 3g modem..
                    Yes, the software is right.

Comment

• is a problem that the sofware write:
                      reading modem dashboard version: failed
                      ......... so cant recognise the dashboard
                      another question.....when i go to pay for 7 credits i must register like new user or something else??remember i just nead to unlock only one modem vodafone k3805-z
                      thanks again for your patienza and your time.

Comment

• Yes, it is enough 7 credits to buy under new user. You should try to unlock it as it is.

Comment

• hi Valdemaras
                          and when i receive the user and password.....what sim i put inside?or is indiferent,i can try to unlock with no sim inside usb.
                          thnx.

Comment

• im very sorry but i need help again
                            i just unlock my zte k3805-z but now i have another problem....
                            the modem recognize the older sim cards end not new nano sim,,,,,,,, look at.
                            in the middle is the original sim
                            the right one can recognize.....and the type 4G sim card in the left cant recognize......write that no sim cart
                            how i can solve this drawback
                            thanks again for your time
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

im very sorry but i need help again
                              i just unlock my zte k3805-z but now i have another problem....
                              the modem recognize the older sim cards end not new nano sim,,,,,,,, look at.
                              in the middle is the original sim
                              the right one can recognize.....and the type 4G sim card in the left cant recognize......write that no sim cart
                              how i can solve this drawback
                              thanks again for your time
                              If device does not support 4g cards there is nothign you can do, it's related to hardware not software part and can't be done anything programically.

Comment

• pls how can i unlock this mifi admin help pls
                                DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1428

Detecting modem :

selection :
                                manufacturer - ZTE modems
                                model - Unknown ZTE modem

Selected Applications port COM154

Found modem : MF927U
                                Model : Unknown ZTE modem
                                IMEI : "86773803089161
                                Firmware : BD_MF927UV1.0.1B04
                                SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)

Diagnostic port not found !

================================================== =================

Comment

Working...
                                X