Detect ZTE MF61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detect ZTE MF61

Unable to detect ZTE MF61 modem with latest Unlocker software. Please help!

If you can not detect modem, check this:
    Make sure all drivers are installed.
    Make sure modems connection software is installed, but not running. (if there is one)
    Use Autodetect on dc-unlocker “select model” line.
    Make sure modem is not connected to internet.

MF61 detect/unlock guide https://www.dc-unlocker.com/zte-mf61...d-unlock-guide
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Still not detecting T-Mobile MF-61

Thanks for the information.
      I have checked everything you mention but the modem is still not being detected.
      In auto mode it says "modem not found" in manual mode it says "sorry, this modem not supported".
      I have provided attachments of the screen grabs.
      Please advise.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Porterve View Post
        Thanks for the information.
        I have checked everything you mention but the modem is still not being detected.
        In auto mode it says "modem not found" in manual mode it says "sorry, this modem not supported".
        I have provided attachments of the screen grabs.
        Please advise.
        Try to install drivers for your device from this guide https://www.dc-unlocker.com/mf60-det...lock-procedure , try to launch dc-unlocker as administrator by right clicking on its icon and selecting run as administrator option.

Comment

Still not detecting

I have installed the drivers using the link you have provided (everything was in Chinese?).
          I have run the Unlocker as Administrator and it still can't find the modem.
          Thanks.

Comment

I have installed the drivers using the link you have provided (everything was in Chinese?).
            I have run the Unlocker as Administrator and it still can't find the modem.
            Thanks.
            You have uninstalled device from pc, only then installed our drivers, yes? How does mf61 appears in device manager window? Let us know names of the lines that it is under and what lines related to mf61 are listed there.

Comment

Device Manager

Attached is a screen grab of the device manager with the T-Mobile MF-61 attached with an incorrect SIM installed.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached is a screen grab of the device manager with the T-Mobile MF-61 attached with an incorrect SIM installed.
                That might be because you haven't really installed drivers that i gave. Your device is still detected as t-mobile and it seems either you haven't uninstalled it before installing our drivers or your device got updated via internet. Please perform driver installation correctly and check then again.

Comment

MF-61 drivers

I uninstalled all the programs & drivers that I could find related to ZTE and T-mobile and started again.
                  I first installed your drivers program - attached is the message at the end of the installation.
                  I took a grab of the installed programs which shows only your drivers were installed.
                  The next grab is of the installed programs after the modem was connected and it's own drivers were installed.
                  The final grab is what was installed by the modem.
                  The modem is not connected to the internet as it has the wrong SIM installed.
                  The unlocker software still does not detect the modem either in auto or manual (MF-60 and MF61).
                  Any more suggestions?
                  Attached Files

Comment

I uninstalled all the programs & drivers that I could find related to ZTE and T-mobile and started again.
                    I first installed your drivers program - attached is the message at the end of the installation.
                    I took a grab of the installed programs which shows only your drivers were installed.
                    The next grab is of the installed programs after the modem was connected and it's own drivers were installed.
                    The unlocker software still does not detect the modem either in auto or manual (MF-60 and MF61).
                    Any more suggestions?
                    Could you try to detect in older dc-unlocker software version? 1057 version fort example.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work either. I tried ver. 1066 & ver. 1074, as per attached screen grabs.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Any more suggestions?
                        As i understood you again have installed drivers/software from the modem, this is incorrect. You just need to connect mf61 to pc after installing our drivers, then stop its own installation/eject it's drive-cdrom. Then in device manager it should appear not as T-Mobile.

Comment

As soon as I connect the modem it installs the T-Mobile CD & MMC storage USB drivers. When I uninstall these, there is no longer any mention of the modem (T-Mobile or anything else) in device manager, even though I previously did a clean install of your drivers. How can we be sure that your driver has been installed?

Comment

As soon as I connect the modem it installs the T-Mobile CD & MMC storage USB drivers. When I uninstall these, there is no longer any mention of the modem (T-Mobile or anything else) in device manager, even though I previously did a clean install of your drivers. How can we be sure that your driver has been installed?
                            Disable automatic updater on windows, so it won't install incorrect drivers that it does now. then uninstall those t-mobile drivers again and then reconnect device to pc, it should either find our drivers or no drivers, if so then you'll need to instal lthem manually from device manager window.

Comment

I have disabled the automatic updater so that the T-Mobile drivers are no longer installed when the MF-61 is connected. I re-installed your drivers but when I connect the MF-61 Windows asks for a digitally signed version ZTE driver. Can you provide a suitable driver? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X