Detect ZTE MF61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porterve View Post
    I have disabled the automatic updater so that the T-Mobile drivers are no longer installed when the MF-61 is connected. I re-installed your drivers but when I connect the MF-61 Windows asks for a digitally signed version ZTE driver. Can you provide a suitable driver? Thanks.
    These are the only drivers that we have for it. Try to disable signature checking on windows as well. This should allow you to install ours.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I have read the thread... I have the same issue... How did you get windows not to recognize the Tmobile drivers?

Comment

Confirming that dc-unlocker does not detect the ZTE MF61. You guys need to stop claiming support for this until you can fix it. For each person who posts here, ten others have wasted hours of their time on this. Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by scrottie View Post
          Confirming that dc-unlocker does not detect the ZTE MF61. You guys need to stop claiming support for this until you can fix it. For each person who posts here, ten others have wasted hours of their time on this. Not cool.
          To detect device on dc-unlocker it must appear in device manager under modems and ports lines, make sure you have installed drivers of mf61. If it has cdrom/drive visible then eject it before detection.

Comment

I just tried the latest version of the unlocker... it detects the diagnostics port but not the application port in auto detect, then I changed to manual and set the application port and got the "sorry, this modem not supported !" message...

Comment

Originally posted by jprivasb View Post
              I just tried the latest version of the unlocker... it detects the diagnostics port but not the application port in auto detect, then I changed to manual and set the application port and got the "sorry, this modem not supported !" message...
              Have you installed this modem using our drivers from support area https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...ms_and_Routers or you have used original ones that comes with device?

Comment

Your drivers. I will try uninstalling them and reinstalling. Do you have any preferred way of doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by jprivasb View Post
                  Your drivers. I will try uninstalling them and reinstalling. Do you have any preferred way of doing this?
                  Try to launch DC-unlocker software as administrator - right click on dc-unlocker icon and select "run as..." or "run as administrator" this might help as well, check if mf61 in device manager appears under modems and ports lines too.

Comment

Still no luck...
                    I untistalled the drivers, installed the DRV_DC_ProductLineV1.0.0B01, run as adminsitrator, eject the drive and still modem not supported.
                    Here is a snapshot of my device manager, even a photo of my device...
                    ScreenHunter_23 Apr. 11 14.17.jpg
                    ScreenHunter_24 Apr. 11 14.20.jpg
                    2014-04-11 14.17.47.jpg
                    2014-04-11 14.17.20.jpg

Comment

I just posted a comprehensive list of steps I went through to get this device SIM unlocked.

https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...745#post160745

Comment

Working...
                      X