Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm with zte mf282 router and i can't unlock with your software. Do you know how can I unlock this device?

Comment

No, sorry, we do not support this model.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

hello i have zte router mf253v can i unlock with this

Comment

Are you able to remove module from it's internals? That would require to disasseblem device, remove module and connect it to pci slot on pc or pci to usb adapter and then to usb on pc.

Comment

Is the MF286, MF286D supported?

Comment

Originally posted by kurkudor View Post
              Is the MF286, MF286D supported?
              https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices no they are not.

Comment

Hi, I have some routers that are stored, but they are asking for a 16-digit unlock code - Model: ZTE MF25B
                Is this model supported?
                I have Vygis dongle activated.
                Thanks for your attention...I'll be waiting.​

Comment

Originally posted by Kurko View Post
                  Hi, I have some routers that are stored, but they are asking for a 16-digit unlock code - Model: ZTE MF25B
                  Is this model supported?
                  I have Vygis dongle activated.
                  Thanks for your attention...I'll be waiting.​
                  Maybe you could provide firmware version that your device runs, we could check further then.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Maybe you could provide firmware version that your device runs, we could check further then.
                    Software Version - CR_EMBRATEL_BR_MF25BV1.0.0B02
                    Firmware Version - BD_CLABRMF25BV1.0.0B01
                    Hardware Version - PCBMF25BV1.0.0​

Comment

Software Version - CR_EMBRATEL_BR_MF25BV1.0.0B02
                      Firmware Version - BD_CLABRMF25BV1.0.0B01
                      Hardware Version - PCBMF25BV1.0.0​
                      Try to detect it on the DC-unlocker client, it is free, does not need an account, etc. there are few of them unlocked, but to be sure try to detect and see it shows correct lock status if detected (there should be unsupported sim inside the device).

Comment

Try to detect it on the DC-unlocker client, it is free, does not need an account, etc. there are few of them unlocked, but to be sure try to detect and see it shows correct lock status if detected (there should be unsupported sim inside the device).
                        I tried to access via network cable in the DC-Unlocker program - ZTE Routers client v1.0012, but an error occurs and I was unable to communicate with the MF25 router.
                        FTM setup 1... OK
                        FTM setup 2...OK
                        FTM setup 3...OK
                        Activating FTM mode... OK
                        Waiting for router response... failed!
                        Ping test to router (192.168.0.1)... OK
                        Switching router to FTM mode... failed!
                        Error code = 19

How do I read the modem through the program, as this router only has access via the network cable. Unlike other modems, you just need to direct the USB port and read and unlock it.

That would be my question, how to access the MF25 if the connection is only the network cable.​

Comment

Could you recommend a mini pci to usb adapter? It would be a solution to unlock this ZTE MF25B module.

Comment

Could you recommend a mini pci to usb adapter? It would be a solution to unlock this ZTE MF25B module.
                            Sadly, we do not have recommendations for external parts.

Comment

Sadly, we do not have recommendations for external parts.
                              Right! I'm going to buy this adapter and do the unlocking tests for this ZTE - MF25b model. When the part arrives and the procedure is carried out, I'll send a new message letting you know how the situation turned out. Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Feedback on unlocking ZTE MF25B.

I managed to perform the procedure to unlock, I used a pci adapter.
                                1 - I disassembled the router and removed the modem card.
                                2 - I connected the modem card to the PCI adapter and connected it to the PC.
                                3 - With the ports identified, I accessed the DC-Unlocker program.
                                4 - I clicked on detect the modem and then on unlock.
                                The unlocking worked 100%.

I have Vygis activation.

Thank you for your attention. Sorry for the English, I'm from Brazil.​
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 3 photos.
                                Last edited by Kurko; 2024-06-13, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X