Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request Unlock Solution for ZTE WD670

Hi

I want to request Unlock Solution for the ZTE WD670 4G WiPOD.

It's being sold by Reliance and is a GSM device with Sim slot but is network locked to Reliance only. It doesn't identify other sims.

Thanks.

Hello, If you manage to detect device on dc-unlocker then we might be able to do something remotely otherwise would need to have device in hands to investigate it further.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• aviaconsultancy
      aviaconsultancy commented
      Editing a comment
      ZTE WD670 Wipod is an Android Device and needs to be administered using ADB (Android Debug Bridge) mode. On removing the Battery the device model is listed as LTE-E522. Hope this may be of some help to progress with cracking the device. I am also working on unlocking the device. If anyone finds a solution just list it here.
      Last edited by aviaconsultancy; 2016-11-07, 12:14 PM.

• Harveer Singh
      Harveer Singh commented
      Editing a comment
      hello sir i have Airtel ZTE WD670 and i want to unlock my hotspot please help me

Hi, Same concern, Tried with DC unclocker 2 client but auto detect did not work. Any tips ? ZTE WD670 4G LTE WiPod

Comment

If you can not detect modem, check this:
      Make sure all drivers are installed or whatever else comes in device's drive
      Make sure modems connection software/WEBUI/Dashboard is installed, but not running. (if there is one)
      Use Autodetect on DC-unlocker “select model” line.
      Make sure modem is not connected to internet.

Comment

Hi,

I tried every way to get the Wipod detected but no luck.

The problem is that it's not shown on any COM ports. It installs its drivers and is shown as a network device rather than a dongle. Since dc searches the com ports it returns with error.

I can upload and send the folder that it creates when installed. Maybe it might have some files. I would be happy to upload the firmware too if I knew where to look.

Can someone please look into this. I spent Rs 2600 on this device and now it sits like a paperweight.

Comment

Well then not possible to investigate further if it's not detectable.

Comment

Hello everyone and DC unlocker team this is Jay , if you want to make this device detect . you need to turn it off than press power button and wps button it will show an android driver if you able to install that driver , i am not good with datacards so i can not say which driver it require

thanks
            Regards
            Jay
            Fix IMeI

Comment

I'm also desperately looking for an unlocking solution for this pocket wifi LTE router. And I'm sure another 6000 to 7000 Indians are as well. Regretting having bought this for Rs.2700

Comment

I am able to connect wipod with adb interface but still it is not recognised by dc unlocker.
                If not not connected in adb interface but connected normally then in device manager wipod is shown in network adapter.

Comment

My WD670 Detecting on fastboot

please help us and make it possible to unlock this mifi becoz we spent high amount on this
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

phoneinfo.txt only this info i could take out

Comment

Yeah, if only we knew what to do. We can even crowd source the unlock solution by donations if DC Team can work on it because I feel conned having bought a paperweight.

The device itself is awesome only if unlocked.

This device desperately needs to be unlocked.

Comment

If only there was a physical unlocking centre of dcunlocker in Mumbai I would have taken my device there so they could investigate it. Unless they have the actual device I doubt they can device a solution.

Comment

If we could somehow provide remote access to the device to the guys at DC? I don't think they are based in India.

Even ZTE is not responding to questions in correct way on their mail.

Comment

I don't mind giving access to dcunlocker team through teamviewer to check the device remotely through my pc, if that is even possible.

Comment

Working...
                            X