No announcement yet.

Request Unlock Solution for ZTE WD670

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to detect device on DC-unlocker client software, if not possible then nothing without device in our hands possible to do.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• nithingowda
      nithingowda commented
      Editing a comment
      how to send wd670 device to dc unlocker team from india?

• Valdemaras
      Valdemaras commented
      Editing a comment
      Need to contact our manager for sending it here

we can get Solution for this WD670 or not ? is there any Positive Sign for unlock Possibilities ?

Comment

All users cheated by rcom now everyone die to unlock this device

Comment

i think it does not require lock code because when you insert a different sim it is not asking for NPK/SPK codes .it just states that NON RELIANCE(operator) SIM detected. i think its the dashboard that need to be unlocked of something factory and that we can do with any indian 4g LTE dashboard but the ques is how to customize the dash.and one more information i inserted the other sim and it showed the signals too.

Comment

Originally posted by djr001 View Post
          i think it does not require lock code because when you insert a different sim it is not asking for NPK/SPK codes .it just states that NON RELIANCE(operator) SIM detected. i think its the dashboard that need to be unlocked of something factory and that we can do with any indian 4g LTE dashboard but the ques is how to customize the dash.and one more information i inserted the other sim and it showed the signals too.
          Then it is probably as you say - device is not even locked, but has only customized dashboard.you should attempt to use it via windows dial-up service maybe will help.

Comment

• djr001
            djr001 commented
            Editing a comment
            What if we want to use on phone? or simply how can we make changes or modify or just put a different dashboard onto this one...any help on this ..?thanks in advance
            Last edited by djr001; 2016-08-22, 04:24 PM.

i guess we don't need to unlock we need default firmware from zte.
          which can be flashed for ZTE MiFi with Qualcomm MDM9307 chipset.

Comment

Hi Team,

Thousands of people waiting for this device to get unlocked. Request you to please provide with a solution. The company has falsely cheated on it's customers by providing false promises now we are stuck with this device. It's good device we don't to waste it. Please help us. It's a kind request. We desperately need a solution out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthKalra View Post
              Hi Team,

Thousands of people waiting for this device to get unlocked. Request you to please provide with a solution. The company has falsely cheated on it's customers by providing false promises now we are stuck with this device. It's good device we don't to waste it. Please help us. It's a kind request. We desperately need a solution out of it.
              Please read previous our posts here: Need to detect device on DC-unlocker client software, if not possible then nothing without device in our hands possible to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Anas Ahmad View Post
                Hi

I want to request Unlock Solution for the ZTE WD670 4G WiPOD.

It's being sold by Reliance and is a GSM device with Sim slot but is network locked to Reliance only. It doesn't identify other sims.

Thanks.
                Hi Guys....
                When I did little research on the internet, i got the following details.

Both wipod rcom 4g and mifi (Jio) uses. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNDIS.

They are not using comports they use RNDIS
                The Remote Network Driver Interface Specification (RNDIS) is a Microsoft proprietary protocol used mostly on top of USB.
                USB is a port which can be used for communication using different protocols for different works such as RNDIS is used for USB Tethering, Mass storage mode is used for connecting as Data Drive, USB Debugging for Firmware/Software installation or up-gradation, USB OTG (On-The-Go) to connect supporting devices such as pen Drive, Data Card, mouse etc, are few to name.

I also eagerly want to unlock this device and use it with other sim. Looks like this is a very good device once it is unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                  Then it is probably as you say - device is not even locked, but has only customized dashboard.you should attempt to use it via windows dial-up service maybe will help.
                  Hi,

Can we unlock the ZTE WD670 device using dc-unlocker client if it is using RNDIS instead of com ports? Sorry, my knowledge in this limited, when I searched in internet, i came to know that this device uses RNDIS instead of com ports and one of the previous post said we can only unlock it if it uses com port. I bought this for 2800 and now i am looking for a way to unlock it

Comment

Originally posted by Vysakh Unni View Post

Hi,

Can we unlock the ZTE WD670 device using dc-unlocker client if it is using RNDIS instead of com ports? Sorry, my knowledge in this limited, when I searched in internet, i came to know that this device uses RNDIS instead of com ports and one of the previous post said we can only unlock it if it uses com port. I bought this for 2800 and now i am looking for a way to unlock it
                    Devices that have RNDIS instead of ports are also unlockable by DC-unlocker.

Comment

Friends,
                      This wipod spec says it supports 4G only.
                      Is it really 4g only?. If it is unlocked, will it be capable of connecting to 3g and 2g?

Comment

Originally posted by prashanth_brp View Post
                        Friends,
                        This wipod spec says it supports 4G only.
                        Is it really 4g only?. If it is unlocked, will it be capable of connecting to 3g and 2g?
                        Unlocking does not change device specifications, just enable to use other providers.

Comment

Ok so If you need to physically have the device in your hands, can you tell me where I need to mail it to you? If I bear the international courier charges for sending the device to you I would expect to not need to pay anything extra for the unlocking as the company will be making it up by selling the unlocking solution to thousands of Indians through the software? :P

Comment

Originally posted by esmoteric View Post
                            Ok so If you need to physically have the device in your hands, can you tell me where I need to mail it to you? If I bear the international courier charges for sending the device to you I would expect to not need to pay anything extra for the unlocking as the company will be making it up by selling the unlocking solution to thousands of Indians through the software? :P
                            If you decide to send it to us contact our manager for full details - manager[eta]digiteka.lt

Comment

Working...
                            X