• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF920VS request unlock

Hello team,
    MF920VS
    Is it supported for unlocking?

No, this model is not officially supported. What firmware it runs?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Bd_mf920vsv1.0.0b03

Comment

No one ever unlocked this version so i strongly believe that it is not supported.

Comment

I have a MF920VS that I would like to unlock also I paid for 7 credited s all I got was error messages and it kept reading the hotspot as a MF920VI trying to contact technical support but got no answer yet after 2 days asked for a refund was told to contact technical support my device is locked by Sprint/boost Mobile
          Last edited by dancastellanos19; 2020-01-30, 06:04 PM. Reason: Found Diagnostics port COM9 Found modem : MF920VS Model : ZTE MF920VI IMEI : 990008831249946 Firmware : MF920VSV1.0B03 Compile date / time : Mar 10 201

Comment

Originally posted by dancastellanos19 View Post
            I have a MF920VS that I would like to unlock also I paid for 7 credited s all I got was error messages and it kept reading the hotspot as a MF920VI trying to contact technical support but got no answer yet after 2 days asked for a refund was told to contact technical support my device is locked by Sprint/boost Mobile
            Well i'm glad you have checked with technical support if your device is supported before purchasing something.

Comment

First they said it should like to try any beta tester program

Comment

First they said it should like to try any beta tester program
                Sorry, do not quite understand what you mean by it.

Comment

Was told you don't support my model MF920 Sprint/boost Mobile as of yet but would like to know if any beta testing for my model comes available I would like to try

Comment

Was told you don't support my model MF920 Sprint/boost Mobile as of yet but would like to know if any beta testing for my model comes available I would like to try
                    There is no testing available for this device yet. According to your provided information it runs unsupported customized firmware which can not be unlocked.

Comment

Working...
                    X