No announcement yet.

ZTE MF622 - Firmware/Dashboard Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF622 - Firmware/Dashboard Wanted!

Someone have any Firmware version or Dashboard upgrade file ????
    Many thx in advance!

Sorry mate no public firmware or dashboard for zte.....

Comment

ZTE MF622 dashboard & firmware upgrade

Hi
      Hope someone can help, Looking for an upgrade for the dashboard and if possible firmware upgrade for MF622

Comment

Originally posted by mrjangles View Post
        Hi
        Hope someone can help, Looking for an upgrade for the dashboard and if possible firmware upgrade for MF622
        You can change only dashboard with a generic version:
        2009-10-19 DC-unlocker client software V1.00.0347
        Added: Huawei: ...dashbord read/write function for ZTE modems
        Dashboard you found in:

Comment

ZTE MF622 Dashboard update

Hi Fakiro
          Dowloaded that file which you poasted the link, When extracted it contains about 50 different files, Still not sure hoe to update the Dashboard update

Comment

Originally posted by mrjangles View Post
            Hi Fakiro
            Dowloaded that file which you poasted the link, When extracted it contains about 50 different files, Still not sure hoe to update the Dashboard update
            They are file .iso. You not need to extract downloaded file.
            Just connect zte modem into usb port, open dc-unlocker software, choose ZTE manifacturer, do autodetect and when all it's ok (modem recognized), goto FLASH tab, than "write dashboard" and choose file .iso downloaded before...
            that's all....

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
              You can change only dashboard with a generic version:
              2009-10-19 DC-unlocker client software V1.00.0347
              Added: Huawei: ...dashbord read/write function for ZTE modems
              Dashboard you found in:
              http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/open/55
              i have tried to upgarde to generic dashboard, and now i am afraid that i have got no response from modem, any fixes?????? please....

Comment

If you see cd-rom device in windows explorer remove this CD-ROM. Then it will be detected as modem and you will be able to write other dashboard or backup dashboard.
                If you did read dashboard before write dashboard, then write file that you received after doing read dashboard.

Comment

ok I have sucseeded to found it in DC-unlocker software but i have not made an backup of previus dashboard.....

has any one got a copy

or do i need dash bord original, or if i could use generic one some how

Comment

could i make an iso from

and upload it to modem would this work?

will i brick it for good

Comment

There is only connection software that installs to computer. It is not a dashboard file. You can install it to computer and use for conenction.

Comment

Uploading Fails

Hi - I have detected the k3520-z and have made a backup.

I tried to upload the iso you gave in this thread (the generic version from the dc unlocker download section)

The uploading went to about 75% and then cut off - with the program saying "no response".

I can get into the modem with QPST but cant delete the iso file - it returns an error 226 unknown.

Do you have anything else I can try?...the modem is still responding so I can get into it.

Thanks

Comment

If an error eppeared when unpdating dashboard, you can select and write the same file that you backuped.

Comment

hmmm

I wish I could - but the same error occurs when I try to write back the original file...

Comment

Check, if the connection software is not launched, try to use other computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X