X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dc unlocker Team!
    SN : 0D732028
    Check account status

Access denied (for using protocol monitoring software)

I was running dc unlocker on someone else's computer, and I got this message. Please unblock my dongle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andressota View Post
      Hi Dc unlocker Team!
      Check account status

I was running dc unlocker on someone else's computer, and I got this message. Please unblock my dongle.
      Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
      Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Hi Dc unlocker Team!
        SN : 035B19AD7C
        Check account status

i was using flexihub for samsung FRP Remote Service and it was bymistake--please remove block
        Last edited by Anton1985; 2020-08-06, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Hello, on DC-Unlockers, while checking the dongle account status I get an error saying:

Check account status

Access denied (for dongle sharing)

I had USB Redirector Technitian edition installed and Anydesk remote desktop support, which I uninstalled. I did not know they could cause problems because I used other tools and had no difficulties. I am sorry about it.

My dongle SN is: 0002E86C

Could you, please, remove the access block?

I had also recently bought support until 2022.

Best regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton1985 View Post
            Hi Dc unlocker Team!
            SN : 035B19AD7C
            Check account status

i was using flexihub for samsung FRP Remote Service and it was bymistake--please remove block
            Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
            Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

• Originally posted by zedd71 View Post
              Hello, on DC-Unlockers, while checking the dongle account status I get an error saying:

Check account status

Access denied (for dongle sharing)

I had USB Redirector Technitian edition installed and Anydesk remote desktop support, which I uninstalled. I did not know they could cause problems because I used other tools and had no difficulties. I am sorry about it.

My dongle SN is: 0002E86C

Could you, please, remove the access block?

I had also recently bought support until 2022.

Best regards.

Comment

• Hi Dc unlocker Team!
                Check account status

I connected the dongle to the old computer again by accident. I apologize for the repetition of the situation
                Last edited by Andressota; 2022-02-04, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andressota View Post
                  Hi Dc unlocker Team!
                  Check account status

I connected the dongle to the old computer again by accident. I apologize for the repetition of the situation
                  >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                  X