Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund request

Hello,

i tried to unlock a huawei mate 9 with Android 7. It's in the list of supported devices. When i start auto detect i get the message:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1436

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM13

This phone cannot be serviced with DC Unlocker, but may be supported in Test Point (software or hardware) by HCU software, check https://hcu-client.com/category/tutorials

I didn't expected such problems so I bought credits, How can i get my money back?

Best regards,
    Schlonsy

Odd, if it runs android 7 it should work 100% What error you get when you press service button please? And make sure you are not trying to unlock bootloader, can only read bootloader unlock code from it and then permanently unlock via cmd/adb using it.
    Refund is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi, for your information: the installed firmware version is MHA-.L09C432B156
      What do you mean with "Service button"?
      I would prefer an unlocked bootloader to a refund. So i would give DC-unlocker a try ;-)

Comment

Service button is whatever button you see in "Unlocking" tab, would be great to know what buttons you see there, by default if detected correctly you should see there "Read bootloader code" button which you should try to press.

Comment

I think, i know where this is going ;-)
          I see two buttons, "Network unlock" and "Lock Bootloader". Do I interpret this correctly when I assume that the bootloader is already unlocked?

Comment

That's odd, please try to detect your phone on HCU software, use same user account to log in https://hcu-client.com/ See what option you get there. To check bootloader lock status you can simply put phone in fastboot mode and it will show if phone is locked/unlocked.

Comment

hcu can find my phone.
              fastboot: phone locked, FRP lock

Unbenannt.PNG

Comment

Where is phone detection in manufacture mode? Can't see any detection in your screenshot or you uploaded the wrong one.

Comment

Here the log file:

Attached Files

Comment

So have you tried to read bootloader code on HCU after detection?

Comment

Hi,

i have tried to unlock and with HCU it really worked. Thank you for your support :-)

Comment

Great news, thank you for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                        X