Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Phoenix

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • @efete: several Huawei P9 Lite users have the same issue. Usually the cust partition is missing. Does the Firmware contain two or three files? There might be a second UPDATE.APP among them which provides the missing image.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

      As i understand your phone boots up normally, it just has firmware/build version incorrectly shown?
      yes.. right now.. I could finally fix the phone, using the ethod number 2, with the factory firmware :.. I flashed nougat and everything seems ok..

      but there is a problem.. I tried to install TWRP.. and I get an error..I think maybe its the locked bootloader, but I cant be sure (its not the recovery filename. i renamed it to a for simplity). I tried to unlock it, with the unlock code I got from huawei.. and the code doesnt works.. because I think in the process the phone serial number changed (I have the original serial written on a paper )

      I attached some pictures.. do you have any ideas?



      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by efete View Post

        yes.. right now.. I could finally fix the phone, using the ethod number 2, with the factory firmware :.. I flashed nougat and everything seems ok..

        but there is a problem.. I tried to install TWRP.. and I get an error..I think maybe its the locked bootloader, but I cant be sure (its not the recovery filename. i renamed it to a for simplity). I tried to unlock it, with the unlock code I got from huawei.. and the code doesnt works.. because I think in the process the phone serial number changed (I have the original serial written on a paper )

        I attached some pictures.. do you have any ideas?


        Make sure you did STEP 2 from method 2 as well to complete repair, if numbers are missing and need to repair them too read option info as well : https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial

        Comment



        • Help, on 9/9/2017, try installing a firmware that I had on my computer. As it did not work, wait for me to download MHA-L29B_C185B110_Firmware from phoenix support page. But now that I have it, I look for it to make the fastboot and the following appears to me. Timeout getting info from file: C: \ Users \ Norona Castillo \ Desktop \ huawei mate \ rom dc phoenix \ MHA-L29B_C185B110_Firmware_UAE_Kuwait_Pakistan_Saudi_A rabia_Qatar_Oman_Bahrain_Iran_Iraq_Egypt_Algeria_M orocco_Sudan_Lebanon_South_Africa_Kenya_Tanzania_G hana.APP Help please, I can not do anything. I have DC PHOENIX V35

          Comment


          • Miss Montage
            Miss Montage commented
            Editing a comment
            I would try to rename the file to UPDATE.APP

        • Originally posted by luistorres94 View Post
          Help, on 9/9/2017, try installing a firmware that I had on my computer. As it did not work, wait for me to download MHA-L29B_C185B110_Firmware from phoenix support page. But now that I have it, I look for it to make the fastboot and the following appears to me. Timeout getting info from file: C: \ Users \ Norona Castillo \ Desktop \ huawei mate \ rom dc phoenix \ MHA-L29B_C185B110_Firmware_UAE_Kuwait_Pakistan_Saudi_A rabia_Qatar_Oman_Bahrain_Iran_Iraq_Egypt_Algeria_M orocco_Sudan_Lebanon_South_Africa_Kenya_Tanzania_G hana.APP Help please, I can not do anything. I have DC PHOENIX V35
          You need to use latest DC-phoenix software for stock rom firmware to work. can find download link in first post of this thread.

          Comment


          • so ... i bricked my mate 8 while frp lock but bootloader unlocked and i only need to install the custom recovery so i can preserve my data so ... can i do that ?

            Comment


            • and i was wondering if there is a dongle / a box out there that can do that or at least repair it

              Comment


              • Originally posted by A.lemane View Post
                so ... i bricked my mate 8 while frp lock but bootloader unlocked and i only need to install the custom recovery so i can preserve my data so ... can i do that ?
                If you need to repair phone read this tutorial https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

                  If you need to repair phone read this tutorial https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial


                  thanks , but as i mentioned before i need my data (if possible of course) after that repair so is it going to erase my data in all scenarios ?

                  i asked if it can install a custom recovery cz i can handle the rest on my own "data backup / firmware flash"

                  so plzzzz provide me with the details i need cz i have been patent for more then a week looking for a way to preserve my data (my device is bricked but not that bad (meaning , i know how to fix it but the frp is locked))

                  Comment


                  • so ... no chance of keeping my data

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A.lemane View Post



                      thanks , but as i mentioned before i need my data (if possible of course) after that repair so is it going to erase my data in all scenarios ?

                      i asked if it can install a custom recovery cz i can handle the rest on my own "data backup / firmware flash"

                      so plzzzz provide me with the details i need cz i have been patent for more then a week looking for a way to preserve my data (my device is bricked but not that bad (meaning , i know how to fix it but the frp is locked))
                      Yes, flashing will delete data. No it can not install custom recovery, only stock ones.

                      Comment


                      • i need help with p9 lite vns l23
                        What files do I need?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Antonio Blanco View Post
                          i need help with p9 lite vns l23
                          What files do I need?
                          Depends in what condition your phone is.

                          Comment


                          • i want a factory image for huawei gr5 KII-l21
                            middle east
                            imei : 869254020546431
                            imei2 :869254020584440
                            please because my phone is bricked and i don't fined factory image in support area
                            i tried Kiw-al10 it worked but only one sim card the second sim not working and no 4G
                            Last edited by elawady.2017; 2017-08-24, 07:26 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by elawady.2017 View Post
                              i want a factory image for huawei gr5 KII-l21
                              middle east
                              imei : 869254020546431
                              imei2 :869254020584440
                              please because my phone is bricked and i don't fined factory image in support area
                              i tried Kiw-al10 it worked but only one sim card the second sim not working and no 4G
                              You have to flash full stock rom into phone after flashing factory firmware to restore it's previous settings and capabilities. There is no factory firmware for KII-.

                              Comment


                              • elawady.2017
                                elawady.2017 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                whe i flash stock firmware after kiw-al10 factory image the sim card one disabled with pin code
                                and when i flash Kiw-l21 factory image the mobile lost build number and model became unknown
                                help my please to solve this problem
                            Working...
                            X