commented on 's reply
    download firmware dc phoenix sopt try

• klmamn
    replied
    hi i face error when i open DCPhoenix_v57 softwear "session error"

Leave a comment:

• bilalou
    replied
    i have a mate 8 running oreo 8.0.0.0.046 with locked FRP and bootloader.
    can i flash TWRP with phoenix?.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by nar1624 View Post
    I bought 19 credits, but I actually need for 3 day pass. thanks
    Since account is not convertable tothing to worry about, you can use dc-phoenix for 3 days after first flash as it is now.

Leave a comment:

• nar1624
    replied
    I bought 19 credits, but I actually need for 3 day pass. thanks
    Last edited by nar1624; 2018-09-20, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by nar1624 View Post
    Hi, I buy the 19 credit for user DC-Phoenix + HCU 3 day pass, but when login to HCU account check only left: 4 credit , could u update for me please. Thanks

Account username: sfc8818
    So you bought 3 day pass or 19 credits? It's 2 different things...

Leave a comment:

• nar1624
    replied
    Hi, I buy the 19 credit for user DC-Phoenix + HCU 3 day pass, but when login to HCU account check only left: 4 credit , could u update for me please. Thanks

Account username: sfc8818

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by A.lemane View Post

i unlocked it installed TWRP & flashed stock latest update now fully working with magisk & xposed .... (the slow charge was due to the thermals)

anyway am just curious what did u mean by repair C/V
    That error appears only if phone has different country/vendor to the file that you try to flash.

Leave a comment:

• A.lemane
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

You need to repair your phone's country/vendor and model and then flash full stock rom like dc-phoenix guide advices.
    i unlocked it installed TWRP & flashed stock latest update now fully working with magisk & xposed .... (the slow charge was due to the thermals)

anyway am just curious what did u mean by repair C/V

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by duckiesauce View Post
    Please HELP! I'm trying to fix my bricked Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L04) and I got to Method 2 Step 1 and got the error for VERLIST partition. So the instruction said to move to Step 2.

At Method 2 Step 2, it's "suppose" to boot, but my phone still can't boot. It can only boot to fastboot, therefore, I can't get to Manufacture mode to do HCU repair!

Please help! Where do I go from here??
    Did you flash ONLY board software in advanced mode on dc-phoenix?

Leave a comment:

• chiposh
    replied
    Originally posted by duckiesauce View Post
    Please HELP! I'm trying to fix my bricked Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L04) and I got to Method 2 Step 1 and got the error for VERLIST partition. So the instruction said to move to Step 2.

At Method 2 Step 2, it's "suppose" to boot, but my phone still can't boot. It can only boot to fastboot, therefore, I can't get to Manufacture mode to do HCU repair!

It is written in the instruction why do you get this error: If you get error during flashing "VERLIST partition" or ANY of the first 6 partitions means your customization version is not same as before, you must do Step 2!

Flash Board Firmware ONLY in Advanced Mode

Leave a comment:

• duckiesauce
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sebonze
    commented on 's reply
    thanks for the refund, also thanks for the service my p9 plus is now successfully unbricked

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by sebonze View Post
    Hello, by accident I bought 4 credits instead of the licence I wanted because I misread Unlock =/= Unbrick. Could my 4 Credits please be refunded? username is same as forum name -> sebonze.

Thanks in advance!
    Refund completed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X