This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by labko View Post
    Install the Mobile Partner (won't upgrade the dashboard on your stick, only on computer): http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/LihV26NW

Then try it: call your handy by e169G dial pad, speak to phone and computer mic and listen...

(You don't have to connect to the WCDMA/HSDPA/UMTS network to make GSM calls or send SMS or USSD messages.)

If works, you can upgrade your dashboard with the installer you can download from panatar link, then install the Mobile Partner to the computer from the upgraded stick.

You have to upgrade the firmware only if the DC Unlocker says: "Voice feature not supported with this firmware."
    I have done this all.
    Please check my posts

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by mspacca View Post
      Now windows tell me driver installation HUAWEI Mobile, but don't install in automatic... where i can found drivers? I have installed mobile partner...

Pls Help me...

Thanks
      Now all work, i have flashed again with Mobile partner Ussd posted me from Panatar.... Very Very Thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by mspacca View Post
        Now all work, i have flashed again with Mobile partner Ussd posted me from Panatar.... Very Very Thanks...
        Welcome .

Comment

• Try to put your sim into your handy and make a call. Maybe the gsm calls are forbidden by the provider. I have no other idea...

Comment

• I tried it, mate SIM works fine.
            I have to conclude that E169G either does not support voice or the panatar version of mobile partner does not support E169G voice feature.
            Last edited by waruna; 2010-02-05, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arunas View Post
              W
              WARNING voice activation will disable huawei virtual CD-rom and SD card slot.
              To enable CD-ROM and memory card you need send AT command AT^U2DIAG=255 or AT^U2DIAG=276 . BUT sending this command may disable voice function again. So on part modems you may need to choose voice or CD-rom.

how to use this comman in Windows 7 ?? pls help !

Comment

• Originally posted by sirrich View Post
                just use the new dc unlocker client beta 413 in the first post, it already has the capability for AT commands..

Comment

• was able to successfully activate voice on my e160

Detecting card :

selection :
                  manufacturer - Huawei datacards
                  model - Huawei E160/E160G/E160X
                  application port - COM17
                  diagnostic port - COM16

Found modem : E160
                  Model : Huawei E160/E160G/E160X
                  IMEI : 3xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Firmware : 11.608.08.81.00
                  Dashboard version : UTPS11.030.01.00.209_MAC11.201.03.00.209
                  Serial NR. : D????????????
                  SIM Lock status : unlocked
                  Voice feature : enabled
                  Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

CD ROM and Flash drive support was disabled after voice activation but was able to enable it via AT^U2DIAG=276 command. Voice feature was still enabled after that..

Thanks a lot to Arunas and Panatar! Great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by shyemann View Post
                    just use the new dc unlocker client beta 413 in the first post, it already has the capability for AT commands..
                    TO ALL. Download the last release version 416 from dc-unlockers site download section please. It has all the functionality present in 413 beta.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirrich View Post
                      You need to detect modem with dc-unlocker version 416. After modem detected paste the command into dc-unlocker output window and press ENTER.

Comment

• Originally posted by panatar View Post
                        You receive this message "the wireless terminal inserted is not E160, update wizard can't work on." because the firmware version you are trying to flash into the modem is lower then the firmware version of modem itself. Once again - you don't need to upgrade firmware.
                        Ok, but other member from this forum have a same key that me E160 and their firmware are 11.608. ... and me i have a firmware 11.604 and can't upgrade it, the firmware is dependant to the country ?

Thans in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by panatar View Post
                          TO ALL. Download the last release version 416 from dc-unlockers site download section please. It has all the functionality present in 413 beta.
                          If I'm done with 413 beta (I think so), should I do something with 416?

Comment

• Code:
                            Found modem         : E1550
                            Model               : Huawei E1550
                            IMEI                : 358811035658077
                            Firmware            : 11.608.09.01.21
                            Dashboard version   : UTPS11.300.13.00.03_MAC11.301.06.00.03
                            Serial NR.          : B54CAA19B1213281
                            SIM Lock status     : unlocked
                            Voice feature       : enabled
                            Everything is good. I ring on my mobile phone. Hear from Mobile Partner was FINE, Virtual CDROM is Visible. I have Windows 7

Comment

• Originally posted by kozlov View Post
                              If I'm done with 413 beta (I think so), should I do something with 416?
                              Nope - the message was for the NEW users.

Comment

• i've been playing around with the firmware. changed my firmware to 11.608.13.00.156 which i found somewhere in the net.. voice was now enabled. i tested this firmware before i used dc-unlocker to enable voice and i couldn't make a call..
                                ------------------------------------
                                DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0416

Detecting card :

selection :
                                model - Auto detect

Firmware : 11.608.13.00.156
                                Dashboard version : UTPS11.300.05.15.143_MAC11.301.09.01.143
                                Serial NR. : Dxxx??????????
                                Voice feature : enabled

since voice was automatically enable after flashing it the last time, i played around further and flashed with the original firmware which was 11.604.21.00.156.. voice was indeed not supported in this firmware.. hehehe.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0416

Detecting card :

selection :
                                model - Auto detect

Firmware : 11.604.21.00.156
                                Dashboard version : UTPS11.300.05.15.143_MAC11.301.09.01.143
                                Serial NR. : Dxxx??????????
                                Voice feature : not supported in current firmware

so i reflashed back to firmware 11.608.13.00.156 to have voice support, and again voice was automatically enabled. i didn't have to use dc-unlocker again to enable voice after reflash. in addition, cdrom and flash drive support is also enabled..

i guess this means that after enabling voice in your modem, this will remain enabled even after you reflash to higher or a lower firmware version (at least this is true to my e160).

enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X