probleme with k4505 vodafone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

software k4505

guys who knows if huawei mobile connect version 18.1 works with the k4505?
    if someone can give me an answer thanks

italiano :ragazzi chi sa se huawei mobile connect versione 18.1 funziona con la k4505 ?
    se qualcuno sa darmi una risposta grazie

Comment

Originally posted by veneto View Post
      guys who knows if huawei mobile connect version 18.1 works with the k4505?
      if someone can give me an answer thanks

italiano :ragazzi chi sa se huawei mobile connect versione 18.1 funziona con la k4505 ?
      se qualcuno sa darmi una risposta grazie
      Where is this 18.1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
        Where is this 18.1 ?
        prova ad andare qui :
        try going here :

Comment

K3765 K4505 Ultimate Dashboard UTPS16.001.06.01.500

For all those who whant to replace boring internal vodafone VMC dashboard inside of the modem dongle K3765 and K4505 with a generic Mobile Partner, here you can find this flash-installer version:

First, to flash the dongle, need that it must be correctly installed into pc, then VMC software must be installed to key is detected.

After modem dongle is flashed, disconnect it from usb and then remove VMC vodafone software from PC.

Restart PC, and after connect the key to usb and wait to start installation of Mobile Partner.
          Only the first-time, windows ask for drivers, choose to find himself, ...will be asked about 4 times, will not ask later (unless you use another USB port).

After set the profile of your network operator and goto surf the web.

This dashboard is Multilanguage, VOICE, USSD, MMS, etc.etc.
          Link is: http://bit.ly/K3765K4505

Suggest to copy the contents of the modem dongle (VMC software) before to flash it.

Comment

italiano
            ciao fakiro ho capito poco con il traduttore,mi sembra di capire che la dashboard utps 16.001.06.01.500 funziona sulla k4505 pero' con il traduttore non capisco bene il procedimento. mi puoi scrivere un messaggio in italiano x favore , e posso farlo con w7 64bit?? grazie
            ps: siete comunque dei grandi a risolvere tanti problemi

English

hello Fakiro understand a little with the translator, I understand that work on the dashboard utps 16.001.06.01.500 k4505 but 'with the translator do not quite understand the procedure. I can write a message in Italian x favor, and I can do with 64bit w7? thanks
            ps: you are still major problems to solve many

Comment

For all those who whant to replace boring internal vodafone VMC dashboard inside of the modem dongle K3765 and K4505 with a generic Mobile Partner, here you can find this flash-installer version:

First, to flash the dongle, need that it must be correctly installed into pc, then VMC software must be installed to key is detected.

After modem dongle is flashed, disconnect it from usb and then remove VMC vodafone software from PC.

Restart PC, and after connect the key to usb and wait to start installation of Mobile Partner.
              Only the first-time, windows ask for drivers, choose to find himself, ...will be asked about 4 times, will not ask later (unless you use another USB port).

After set the profile of your network operator and goto surf the web.

This dashboard is Multilanguage, VOICE, USSD, MMS, etc.etc.
              Link is: http://bit.ly/K3765K4505

Suggest to copy the contents of the modem dongle (VMC software) before to flash it.
              My k3765 modem doesn't detect. I am using win 7 32bit. Also could you please elaborate the steps for better understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by crescent View Post
                My k3765 modem doesn't detect. I am using win 7 32bit. Also could you please elaborate the steps for better understanding.
                Do you have VMC software installed into PC ?
                Do you have flashed modem dongle?
                The steps below are right, if you've followed this of my post, must run.
                I also suggest after removing VMC to clean pc with ccleaner.
                The Mobile Partner software makes the switch but needs any few seconds more than other huawei dongle

Comment

Do you have VMC software installed into PC ?
                  Do you have flashed modem dongle?
                  The steps below are right, if you've followed this of my post, must run.
                  I also suggest after removing VMC to clean pc with ccleaner.
                  The Mobile Partner software makes the switch but needs any few seconds more than other huawei dongle
                  I did clean install of VMC
                  Then i tried to flash the dongle with the given link, but the modem is not detected

Comment

I did clean install of VMC
                    Then i tried to flash the dongle with the given link, but the modem is not detected
                    Connect modem to usb and run the switcher:

At the driver request use:

Then you can flash it

Comment

thanks a lot

the ultimate dashboard works perfectly ! It s a pleasure to see my k4505 detected with mobile partner software !

thanks a lot everybody

very very very good job

Comment

It works on MacOS?. I need that it works on MacOS with a K3765 modem. Or anybody knows about any Mobile partner compatible with that model.
                        Thank you

Comment

Did as you said... Still not able to debrand... Modem not detected

Comment

Originally posted by william123 View Post
                            thanks a lot

the ultimate dashboard works perfectly ! It s a pleasure to see my k4505 detected with mobile partner software !

thanks a lot everybody

very very very good job
                            Can you tell me how you did.. I mean step by step..

Comment

Did as you said... Still not able to debrand... Modem not detected
                              Same here. The switcher does not seem to do anything, so no way to put in the new drivers. I am running Win 7 32 bit version.

Comment

in first you need to have vodafone mobile connect installed in your pc. After run the updated dashboard and remove vodafone mobile connect form your pc.
                                Reboot and put your modem into plug usb and instal mobile partner and it works !
                                if you have any probleme with detecting your modem , use the switch to have your modem recognyzed

Comment

Working...
                                X