probleme with k4505 vodafone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you succeed with an un-lock of a Voda Australia

Hi Wind10, I have a Vodafone Australia k3765 that I want to use in Europe, I have unlocked it ok, (now works New Zealand sim and seems happy when I put the Australia sim back in) - My question is (to you or anyone that can answer,) will the dashboard need to be changed from the supplied Vodafone version to mpk3765.rar software / mobile partner to enable me to use an Italian and or Spanish SIM?

Comment

Is there any way to flash the K3765 with a generic firmware (not the Vodafone software).
      I have an unlocked K3765 and have the Mobile Partner software installed in order to use a network provider other than Vodafone. But if I want to use the K3765 dongle on another machine, it installs the Vodafone drivers again, then I have to change drivers to the Mobile Partner software in order to run the MP software/dialer. There must be an easier way?

Thanks heaps guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
        Is there any way to flash the K3765 with a generic firmware (not the Vodafone software).
        I have an unlocked K3765 and have the Mobile Partner software installed in order to use a network provider other than Vodafone. But if I want to use the K3765 dongle on another machine, it installs the Vodafone drivers again, then I have to change drivers to the Mobile Partner software in order to run the MP software/dialer. There must be an easier way?

Thanks heaps guys.
        Have a look here:

I have flashed an unlocked K3765 with this dashboard and it works perfectly.

Comment

Thank you. That sounds perfect!
          How do I back up the firmware currently on the stick? Will this firmware provide a back-up option?

Comment

The original dashboard is here:

Comment

You are a champ! All working fine and exactly as I like it.

Cheers

Comment

H.U.U.D. Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ UTPS16.001.06.01.500

Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ WinUTPS16.001.06.01.500(Stand-Alone Version)

Hi, try with this latest work...also good for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505 models!!

Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ Flasher WinUTPS16.001.06.01.500

This is the flasher for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505, for all Windows o.s.

Comment

Great work Fakiro!

But tell us what is that barcode for?

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                    Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ WinUTPS16.001.06.01.500(Stand-Alone Version)

Hi, try with this latest work...also good for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505 models!!

Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ Flasher WinUTPS16.001.06.01.500

This is the flasher for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505, for all Windows o.s.

How does it differ from the one you posted at articale #34 in May? The version number seems to be the same!

Comment

Originally posted by yaylol View Post
                      Great work Fakiro!

But tell us what is that barcode for?

Greets
                      Hi yaylol
                      Qr-code is a link for who have application on smatphone/iphone, etc

Comment

Originally posted by kcmok View Post
                        How does it differ from the one you posted at articale #34 in May? The version number seems to be the same!
                        Version is the same, but have inside newest huawei driver 3.17.00 (and at short newest 4.05.00) and other feature enabled

Comment

help

hi at all...i am new and a beginner and novice ....not expert.

in how mode i de-brand my internet key ?

i see that use the program : ZTE Join Air-1.0

correct or ? where i downolad it ???? i not find it .

and i see that uded not with the key the HAWUEI programm
                          named mobile partner... but where i download it ?

sorry for my bad english. where i download this programm
                          and in how mode i de-brand the Vodafone usb key ?

help me... kiss Mery

Comment

Originally posted by miciotta62 View Post
                            hi at all...i am new and a beginner and novice ....not expert.

in how mode i de-brand my internet key ?

i see that use the program : ZTE Join Air-1.0

correct or ? where i downolad it ???? i not find it .

and i see that uded not with the key the HAWUEI programm
                            named mobile partner... but where i download it ?

sorry for my bad english. where i download this programm
                            and in how mode i de-brand the Vodafone usb key ?

help me... kiss Mery
                            What models is?.....
                            ...if the model number ends with "-Z" than it's a ZTE and u must use Join Air....not Mobile Partner

Comment

Working...
                            X