• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
    The Switch doesn't work for me...

Comment

Originally posted by kcmok View Post
      Same here. The switcher does not seem to do anything, so no way to put in the new drivers. I am running Win 7 32 bit version.
      Run the Switch. Manually replace the installed drivers with the new drivers. Got to program files-->Vodafone--> Driver--Replace the whole pccard folder with the new drivers. Then Go to Device manager Under Modem and Ports you will find Vodafone Drivers Update all. Then Restart the system. It should work now.

Comment

K3765 K4505 Ultimate Dashboard Mobile Partner Program File

Thanks All

I have successfully install the provided driver to recognize the K3765, and access internet with SIM card (other than SMV) with the Dailup program downloaded from here.

Since the VMC dashboard software inside the donge (9.4.4_RC4_3.4.10_H) is not available at dc-files now, I would like to follow Fakiro's suggestion to copy the Mobile Partner dashbohard to the micro SD instead of flashing dashboard inside the modem dongle.

I have tried with the generic Mobile Partner UTPS16.001.06.01.500, and failed to detect the modem. May I know if anyone did flash the modem dongle with the K3765 K4505 Ultimate Dashboard UTPS16.001.06.01.500 in this thread?

If yes, would kindly help to post the contents (Mobile partner program file actually) of the modem dongle here?

Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wind10 View Post
          Thanks All

I have successfully install the provided driver to recognize the K3765, and access internet with SIM card (other than SMV) with the Dailup program downloaded from here.

Since the VMC dashboard software inside the donge (9.4.4_RC4_3.4.10_H) is not available at dc-files now, I would like to follow Fakiro's suggestion to copy the Mobile Partner dashbohard to the micro SD instead of flashing dashboard inside the modem dongle.

I have tried with the generic Mobile Partner UTPS16.001.06.01.500, and failed to detect the modem. May I know if anyone did flash the modem dongle with the K3765 K4505 Ultimate Dashboard UTPS16.001.06.01.500 in this thread?

If yes, would kindly help to post the contents (Mobile partner program file actually) of the modem dongle here?

Many Thanks
          Use this one:
          Link is: http://bit.ly/K3765K4505

I have used this one on a friend's K3765 and it works flawlessly.

Comment

Use this one:
            Link is: http://bit.ly/K3765K4505

I have used this one on a friend's K3765 and it works flawlessly.
            I have downloaded this one, and it will flash the mobile partner into the USB dongle and the VMC in the USM dongle will be removed.

I want to use this Mobile Partner without FLASHING the usb dongle, and the solution is to copy the Mobile Partner Program files from the usb dongle ( the virtual cdrom) after flashing with the provided dashbroad upgrade file (http://bit.ly/K3765K4505)

Comment

try this link then:

Comment

Thanks Kcmok.

It's what I looking for,and just find that the link is dead

( http://home.exetel.com.au/money4artsake/mpk3765.rar )

Comment

I upload here: (download 10 times only)

MD5: D1FBBA6FF30A3AA80EB85C7A9AA5009B

Comment

I upload here: (download 10 times only)

MD5: D1FBBA6FF30A3AA80EB85C7A9AA5009B
                    Many Thanks KcMok

I have downloaded the file, and trying to run the mobile partner V100R001.
                    Last edited by Wind10; 2010-06-26, 01:55 PM.

Comment

The mobile partner V100R001 failed to detect the modem, while the dailup program can after updating the vodafone driver with the unbranded one.

Seems I have to consider flashing the modem, and not to keep the VMC....

Comment

The mobile partner V100R001 failed to detect the modem, while the dailup program can after updating the vodafone driver with the unbranded one.

Seems I have to consider flashing the modem, and not to keep the VMC....
                        Did you follow the steps in the article? Especially remove the old driver. Step 7 is very important and you may need to change the device manager setting to show hidden drivers to successfully remove vodafone drivers. This link may be useful : http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/504/h...-and-services/ It is only when you remove all FOUR old drivers that you can use the modified MP.

Comment

Yeah, it rocks! Many Thanks Kcmok....

I did only update 2 of the 4 drivers, and missed two of them.
                          After updating the all 4 driver, my original mobile partner (16.001.06.01.500 ) for E180 recognize the modem

The whole thing is about the vodafone driver ......
                          Just to be frank, I never work with the VMC , and don't know why, I just hate something HARD BRANDED like SMV

Especially there is no benefit to use VMC over mobile partner~

I think it's time to flash the usb dongle to KILL the VMC, it's useless, haha
                          though it doesn't affect me, VMC can't directly install to WinSrv 2003 unless I "update" its msi~
                          Last edited by Wind10; 2010-06-26, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I have finally flashed the USB dongle with the Mobile Partner dashboard, and it works.

The only drawback is that you have to run Data Card switch program (DataCard_Setup 32bit.exe) after you plug in the usb dongle every time, or otherwise, the modem will not be detected by the system and work as a usb storage only.

Comment

I have finally flashed the USB dongle with the Mobile Partner dashboard, and it works.

The only drawback is that you have to run Data Card switch program (DataCard_Setup 32bit.exe) after you plug in the usb dongle every time, or otherwise, the modem will not be detected by the system and work as a usb storage only.
                              I experienced the same problem before. If I remember correctly, I removed all huawei and vodafone drivers (including hidden ones) - tick the delete drivers box (if it is available). Then reinstall the drivers from the flashed modem. No need to use the switch program afterwards.

Comment

I experienced the same problem before. If I remember correctly, I removed all huawei and vodafone drivers (including hidden ones) - tick the delete drivers box (if it is available). Then reinstall the drivers from the flashed modem. No need to use the switch program afterwards.
                                Thanks KcMok, you are the one!

I removed all the huawei drivers and install again...it works like a charm!

Comment

Working...
                                X