Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei Mate 10 Alp-L29C636 Showing USB ser in Windows 10 Device manager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k4fari View Post
    I finally managed to install the proper drivers. but now getting this error.

18-Apr-18 7:47:06 PM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.48_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andro id_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022DUL.dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM3: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM3)

Writing bootloader...
    Writing ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.48_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andro id_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022DUL_3.dtwork...
    Error writing Bootloader
    18-Apr-18 7:47:49 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
    Does device enter fastboot mode when you get error or it is still in blank screen more?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Does device enter fastboot mode when you get error or it is still in blank screen more?
      Still in blank screen. When writing ALP-AL00A-BD_1.0.0.48_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific_Andro id_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022DUL_3.dtwork... starts, windows sounds like a device is connected and after that sound the error appears

Error writing Bootloader
      Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

What to do now ?
      Last edited by k4fari; 2018-04-18, 04:38 PM.

Comment

When those sounds in windows happen does anything change in device manager?

Comment

Nothing changes in device manager, only the whole device manager acts as it is refreshed.

Comment

if you want to look i have a ultra viewer and team viewer, you can give it a try.

Comment

Then if you are from Europe we could try to repair it in our place if you send this phone to us. We send out in few days back then.

Comment

I am from Pakistan. so you mean to say that no solution for this ?

Comment

I am from Pakistan. so you mean to say that no solution for this ?
                  No, remotely not possible to check more on it sadly.

Comment

No, remotely not possible to check more on it sadly.
                    The phone is still under warranty, i shall try to send it to the huawei lab and will see what they say ?

Comment

The phone is still under warranty, i shall try to send it to the huawei lab and will see what they say ?
                      Yes, this is also an option for you if phone died during firmware update and it's still under active warranty.

Comment

Yes, this is also an option for you if phone died during firmware update and it's still under active warranty.
                        Do you have any other ALP board firmware ? so i can try for one more time ? or is it a DC Phoenix Bug that board software is not flashing into my phone. i have created the log file on DC Phoenix.

Comment

Do you have any other ALP board firmware ? so i can try for one more time ? or is it a DC Phoenix Bug that board software is not flashing into my phone. i have created the log file on DC Phoenix.
                          No, sadly we do not have more.

Comment

No, sadly we do not have more.
                            Why so many are bricking their phones and coming here to purchase for a solution with a great hope and at the end they get "Error writing Bootloader
                            Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE"

its very strange for me. i have bought 1 year subscription but i am unable to unbrick my phone. .very much diasppointed

Comment

Why so many are bricking their phones and coming here to purchase for a solution with a great hope and at the end they get "Error writing Bootloader
                              Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE"

its very strange for me. i have bought 1 year subscription but i am unable to unbrick my phone. .very much diasppointed
                              Every new model comes with new challanges. Not everything is solvable remotely fo every problem that you may have with your phone sadly.

Comment

Every new model comes with new challanges. Not everything is solvable remotely fo every problem that you may have with your phone sadly.
                                The new models are mostly on OREO and having Samsung KLUGC4J1ED-BOC1 Nand flash( UFS 2.x), and DC Phoenix v_52 cant correctly deal new chipsets, so in my opinion the developers of your team should look into it for a working solution. The old models are fine with DC Phoenix v_52. I am reading the complaints posted in your forum are mostly about new models and many of the users are getting the same error message which is" Error writing Bootloader Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE". So your team should look into it deeply.
                                Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X