Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot unlock bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabiralsaidi View Post

Thank you for support and unlock the PC, i try with my friend PC but still same issue, cannot enter fastboot "android sooner single adb interface" .
    Already google it this too many time, but i will ask here maybe you have better information, the google driver file for fastboot is correct?

Maybe Huawei Mate 9 need special driver not this one.

Also i am use this program name "15_Second_ADB_Installer_v1.5.5":
    https://mega.nz/file/2lRwmRqK#X6aCjJ...NlOqdLr_3hFbhg
    Sorry, can not confirm. Driver comes with hisuite. After using hcu phone appears appears under "Android phone" section without "!" or "?" marks next to it? How it is called there?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Sorry, can not confirm. Driver comes with hisuite. After using hcu phone appears appears under "Android phone" section without "!" or "?" marks next to it? How it is called there?
      I dont know what type of drivers install along with Hisuite, because even after install it I need to install "huawei usb com 1.0 driver" to solve "USB SER" showing in device manager.
      Then when I connect my phone another missing drivers showing in device manager under "Android phone" and sometime under "LeMobile Device" i dontknow why but all missing drivers is same such:
      - Android sooner single adb interface.
      - Android composite adb interface.
      - Android bootloader interface.

Every time try to install one driver, another one come, i guess all this driver supposed to install together.
      BTW, i am install latest Hisuite from official website (HiSuite_11.0.0.550_OVE).

Comment

Something is wrong.
        1. Connect phone and make it visable as huawei usb com 1.0
        2. Use HCU service which you need. Or phoenix to disable testpoint: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dcphoeni...ware-testpoint
        3. After error monitor device manager for new/unknow devices.
        4. Apply driver that phone would be visable under android phone as Android sooner single adb interface with "!" or "?" marks.

Comment

First of all i want say thank you very much (and i know you deserve more than this thanks) about your following my issue and fast reply to all my question and hard work to support me.
          Second, I need to say sorry to my stupid mistake that cost us all this time to solve small issue like this.
          The main point in this problem is (Select wrong bootloader), as i mention at the beginning of this topic there is 5 type of bootloader for my phone Mate 9 MHA-L29):

bootloader.JPG
          The main issue is i am always select Kirin960_T0_A8.0_V5 (Actually i don't remember why i am select this).
          Today i change my selection to Kirin960_T2_A7.0_V3, then suddenly all my driver and issue solve.
          I am very happy to see my phone return to life again, with unlock bootloader, so i can root the phone now.
          Thank you again to all that support provide here.

Comment

Originally posted by jabiralsaidi View Post
            First of all i want say thank you very much (and i know you deserve more than this thanks) about your following my issue and fast reply to all my question and hard work to support me.
            Second, I need to say sorry to my stupid mistake that cost us all this time to solve small issue like this.
            The main point in this problem is (Select wrong bootloader), as i mention at the beginning of this topic there is 5 type of bootloader for my phone Mate 9 MHA-L29):

bootloader.JPG
            The main issue is i am always select Kirin960_T0_A8.0_V5 (Actually i don't remember why i am select this).
            Today i change my selection to Kirin960_T2_A7.0_V3, then suddenly all my driver and issue solve.
            I am very happy to see my phone return to life again, with unlock bootloader, so i can root the phone now.
            Thank you again to all that support provide here.
            Thank you for good news. Glad that it finally worked and we were able to help you.

Comment

Working...
            X