No announcement yet.

Mifi 5792 Liberate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to unlock my mifi unit and I am trying to make sure your program can detect my unit before I buy credits.
    I have downloaded the beta and followed the instructions to detect my ATT Liberate (Novatel 5792). The message below appears with a statement "modem is not supported."
    As indicated in your tutorial I've unchecked Tethered and turned on GPS. Am I doing something wrong (I have deleted the IMEI number from this posting)?

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1099 beta

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - Novatel
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM26
    Found Diagnostics port COM27

Found modem : MiFi5792
    Model : MiFi5792
    IMEI :
    Firmware : 1.23.9
    Compile date / time : Jul 26 2013 12:28:30
    Chipset : Qualcomm
    NAND Flash : MT29F4G08ABBEA3W
    SIM Lock status : Locked (PH-NET PIN)

sorry, this modem not supported !

Comment

is there

so theres a way to unlock the MiFi Liberate

Comment

Originally posted by DCUINH View Post
        I'd like to unlock my mifi unit and I am trying to make sure your program can detect my unit before I buy credits.
        I have downloaded the beta and followed the instructions to detect my ATT Liberate (Novatel 5792). The message below appears with a statement "modem is not supported."
        As indicated in your tutorial I've unchecked Tethered and turned on GPS. Am I doing something wrong (I have deleted the IMEI number from this posting)?

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1099 beta

Detecting modem :

selection :
        manufacturer - Novatel
        model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM26
        Found Diagnostics port COM27

Found modem : MiFi5792
        Model : MiFi5792
        IMEI :
        Firmware : 1.23.9
        Compile date / time : Jul 26 2013 12:28:30
        Chipset : Qualcomm
        NAND Flash : MT29F4G08ABBEA3W
        SIM Lock status : Locked (PH-NET PIN)

sorry, this modem not supported !
        If you decide to unlock it, you will need to provide me username under which you purchased credits, then i'll enable it for unlocking this device and the message "sorry, this modem not supported !" will disappear.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Kendall View Post
          so theres a way to unlock the MiFi Liberate
          Yes, there is.

Comment

Worked great for me, thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 49erfaithful View Post
              Worked great for me, thanks!!!
              Thank you for your feedback, you're welcome.

Comment

Novatel MiFi 5792 is now supported and available for unlock with latest DC-Unlocker software https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads

Comment

I have had an AT&T MiFi Liberate for about a year, and would like to unlock it.for travel. I downloaded and ran the dc-unlocker client app, but it says my modem is not found. the only com port listed as available is com 1. What setup steps might be necessary to allow this app to read my modem, and proceed with the unlock process?

Comment

Originally posted by draver View Post
                    I have had an AT&T MiFi Liberate for about a year, and would like to unlock it.for travel. I downloaded and ran the dc-unlocker client app, but it says my modem is not found. the only com port listed as available is com 1. What setup steps might be necessary to allow this app to read my modem, and proceed with the unlock process?
                    Novatel mifi5792 unlock procedure in detail explained here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/novatel-...d-unlock-guide don't miss a step as every of them is important for successfull detection, if you are still unable to detect it please let us know.

Comment

• simbiosisgroup
                      simbiosisgroup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Valdemaras, i need some help if is possible. I need replace the At&T Firmware in my Mifi 5792 with OEM firmware, is possible? there any OEM unlocked firmware available? my Mifi 5792 is already unlocked thanks to DC-unlocker software. Thanks in advance. Maxx

• Valdemaras
                      Valdemaras commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sorry but we do not have flashing solutions/information related to this device.

just did my wifi5792 via win-xp and above worked very nice, tnx

Comment

• simbiosisgroup
                      simbiosisgroup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you have Your MiFi2 running a Generic Firmware? Can you help me to get that OEM Firmware? Thanks in advance

where can I find the software to do a firmware update? i cant do it OTA

Comment

Working...
                    X