Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been trying to update the firmware on my MF192 dongle which has unlocked fine, mine is T-Mobile software. I downloaded the firmware software from this post and it keeps saying Dongle Not Found. The unlocker tool worked perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by hudsonmx View Post
      I have been trying to update the firmware on my MF192 dongle which has unlocked fine, mine is T-Mobile software. I downloaded the firmware software from this post and it keeps saying Dongle Not Found. The unlocker tool worked perfectly.
      Could you make a screenshot of the error please and paste it here? Do you connect your dc-unlocker/rocker/vygis or infinity dongle to pc before launching this software?
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I try to write dashboard to MF192 and K3772z
        I tried original dashboard or not, same problem !
        Then the software is blocked !
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Erdman View Post
          I try to write dashboard to MF192 and K3772z
          I tried original dashboard or not, same problem !
          Then the software is blocked !
          Try to perform Full update not only CD ISO.

Comment

I tried full update with original firmware, same problem.
            Both modems work ok

Comment

I tried full update with original firmware, same problem.
              Both modems work ok
              You have downloaded this software recently or much earlier? There were fixes made for this version of the program, so if you had downloaded it quite long time ago, redownload it now and repeat the update procedure.

Comment

Is downloaded today

Comment

Is downloaded today
                  Please try to update your MF192 device with respective file from its folder in support area, not the MF691 file as it is most likely not compatible with device. Post a screenshot here as well.

Comment

I have uploaded Frimware the modemu ZTE K3772 - Full update
                    I was expecting some sort of effect that you can use your original dashboard, nothing doing
                    No effect Beside eat one Credits
                    Is each new upload at the same modem another frimware will cost a further credits
                    Maybe I chose the wrong file to upload because there are
                    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

I had to upload MTS.Dashboard.MF192 but after installation are the same ???
                    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Maybe I can at least save a dead ZTE 3772
                    If I do not complete the upload frimware also be downloaded credits
                    Last edited by rafal13; 2013-06-01, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rafal13 View Post
                      I have uploaded Frimware the modemu ZTE K3772 - Full update
                      I was expecting some sort of effect that you can use your original dashboard, nothing doing
                      No effect Beside eat one Credits
                      Is each new upload at the same modem another frimware will cost a further credits
                      Maybe I chose the wrong file to upload because there are

I had to upload MTS.Dashboard.MF192 but after installation are the same ???

Maybe I can at least save a dead ZTE 3772
                      If I do not complete the upload frimware also be downloaded credits
                      http://imageshack.us/f/23/zteerrog.jpg/
                      Yes, you will need 1 credit for every writing. Or you can activate free for 19 credits.
                      Could you detect this modem with DC-unlocker ZTE icera unlocker? Maybe it is locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                        Please try to update your MF192 device with respective file from its folder in support area, not the MF691 file as it is most likely not compatible with device. Post a screenshot here as well.
                        same error
                        Attached Files

Comment

The modem is unlocked using dc_ZTE_Icera_unlocker
                          So it is not locked.

Comment

Will it be in the future can upload frimware for other modems ZTE not icer ???

Readed modem info:

Modem COM port : COM3
                            Mode : 0
                            CGMM name : K3770-Z
                            IMEI : 869122003289941
                            Firmware : VDF_ES_K3772V1.0.0B03
                            Full CGMR responce :
                            BD_K3772V5.1,K3772-Z,K3772-Z.0.03,ZTE CORPORATION,10.2.302.33178,10.2.302.33178 RP189,4.05.09.00(21085),,,,VDF_ES_K3772V1.0.0B03
                            Dashboard version : O_WM_VODACOMZAFK3772V1.0.0B01
                            Modem CDROM status : Enabled
                            Chipset platform : ICERA
                            Lock status: Not locked
                            Last edited by rafal13; 2013-06-02, 04:37 PM.

Comment

same error
                              Please redownload the software from this threads first post, as it was updated, try to work with it.

Comment

Originally posted by rafal13 View Post
                                Will it be in the future can upload frimware for other modems ZTE not icer ???

Readed modem info:

Modem COM port : COM3
                                Mode : 0
                                CGMM name : K3770-Z
                                IMEI : 869122003289941
                                Firmware : VDF_ES_K3772V1.0.0B03
                                Full CGMR responce :
                                BD_K3772V5.1,K3772-Z,K3772-Z.0.03,ZTE CORPORATION,10.2.302.33178,10.2.302.33178 RP189,4.05.09.00(21085),,,,VDF_ES_K3772V1.0.0B03
                                Dashboard version : O_WM_VODACOMZAFK3772V1.0.0B01
                                Modem CDROM status : Enabled
                                Chipset platform : ICERA
                                Lock status: Not locked
                                If you want to use India's vodafone k3770-z with other network cards you need to decustomize it. Decustomization file is located in "Decustomize" folder which is visible in the screenshot that you've made earlier.

And sorry, but no news about other zte device's support for writing firmware files yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X