• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oetb14 View Post
    Thanks for the fast Help !
    Most welcome.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello,

I have an MF591 which is partially unlocked, meaning that it says unlocked but still does not work on my provider's SIM card. How can I finalize the unlock? The Unlock button is disabled.

Here is the log of ICERA unlocker:

Code:
      Searching for ZTE modem... OK
      Reading modem info... OK
      Reading modem port mode... OK
      Reading modem CDROM status... OK
      Reading modem IMEI... OK
      Reading modem model name... OK
      Reading modem firmware version... OK
      Reading modem dashboard version... OK
      Reading modem functionality status... OK
      Reading SIM status... Inserted

Readed modem info:

Modem COM port : COM5
      Mode : 0
      CGMM name : MF591
      IMEI : 864828010098613
      Firmware : TMO_US_MF591V1.0.0B19
      Full CGMR responce :
      BD_MF591V1.0.0B07,MF591,MF591-2.0.0,ZTE CORPORATION,PCW_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCW_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCM_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCM_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCL_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCL_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,TMO_US_MF591V1.0.0B19
      Dashboard version : WML_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04
      Modem CDROM status : Enabled
      Chipset platform : ICERA
      Lock status: Not locked
      Last edited by macciavelli; 2016-06-10, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by macciavelli View Post
        Hello,

I have an MF591 which is partially unlocked, meaning that it says unlocked but still does not work on my provider's SIM card. How can I finalize the unlock? The Unlock button is disabled.

Here is the log of ICERA unlocker:

Code:
        Searching for ZTE modem... OK
        Reading modem info... OK
        Reading modem port mode... OK
        Reading modem CDROM status... OK
        Reading modem IMEI... OK
        Reading modem model name... OK
        Reading modem firmware version... OK
        Reading modem dashboard version... OK
        Reading modem functionality status... OK
        Reading SIM status... Inserted

Readed modem info:

Modem COM port : COM5
        Mode : 0
        CGMM name : MF591
        IMEI : 864828010098613
        Firmware : TMO_US_MF591V1.0.0B19
        Full CGMR responce :
        BD_MF591V1.0.0B07,MF591,MF591-2.0.0,ZTE CORPORATION,PCW_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCW_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCM_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCM_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCL_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,PCL_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04,TMO_US_MF591V1.0.0B19
        Dashboard version : WML_TMOUSAP18EV1.0.1B04
        Modem CDROM status : Enabled
        Chipset platform : ICERA
        Lock status: Not locked
        Try to check connection settings. Also, you may need to find other connection software as original; may not work with other providers sim cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Try to check connection settings. Also, you may need to find other connection software as original; may not work with other providers sim cards.
          Everything is correct. My ISP only requires APN to be entered, nothing else.
          I tried with original T-Mobile software (no restrictions for changing any settings) and using Windows broadband connection.
          As you can see from the attachment, the modem does not receive signal.

In the changelog for v.1.0025 it is said that unlocking for MF591 fixed. Could it be that the modem is not fully unlocked and ICERA unlocker will now unlock it fully?

I previously (several years ago) had such problem with Kyievstar E1550s (DC-unlocker said that it was unlocked, but it still did not work) and as I remember, DC-unlocker team made the ksfix command.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by macciavelli; 2016-06-12, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Everything is correct. My ISP only requires APN to be entered, nothing else.
            I tried with original T-Mobile software (no restrictions for changing any settings) and using Windows broadband connection.
            As you can see from the attachment, the modem does not receive signal.

In the changelog for v.1.0025 it is said that unlocking for MF591 fixed. Could it be that the modem is not fully unlocked and ICERA unlocker will now unlock it fully?

I previously (several years ago) had such problem with Kyievstar E1550s (DC-unlocker said that it was unlocked, but it still did not work) and as I remember, DC-unlocker team made the ksfix command.
            You should always use latest software release for unlocking any modem, ZTE ICERA unlocker is at 1.0026 now, try to detect modem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              You should always use latest software release for unlocking any modem, ZTE ICERA unlocker is at 1.0026 now, try to detect modem with it.
              The log that I posted in my original post is from ZTE ICERA unlocker 1.0026. I just mentioned that the changelog for 025 said that MF591 unlocking was fixed and asked whether it meant that the latest version of ICERA unlocker would fully unlock my partially unlocked MF591.

Comment

The log that I posted in my original post is from ZTE ICERA unlocker 1.0026. I just mentioned that the changelog for 025 said that MF591 unlocking was fixed and asked whether it meant that the latest version of ICERA unlocker would fully unlock my partially unlocked MF591.
                If yours is still detected as Locked then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                  If yours is still detected as Locked then yes.
                  No, it says Not locked.
                  So no chance?

If you are aware of the KSFIX command, can something like that be done for MF591 too?
                  Last edited by macciavelli; 2016-06-13, 07:50 PM.

Comment

No, it says Not locked.
                    So no chance?

If you are aware of the KSFIX command, can something like that be done for MF591 too?
                    No way to repeat it then. No sorry we are not aware of commands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                      No way to repeat it then. No sorry we are not aware of commands.
                      Here is the issue about Kyevstar Huawei E1550 for your information:

That's very unfrotunate that nothing similar can be done for MF591. Maybe some other unlocking software can do it...

Comment

• What do I do with the error 287. To try in different variants can not because I bought 7 credits to unlock was removed. And without credit program "dc_ZTE_Icera_unlocker" makes it impossible to experiment...?
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Okay, thank you. Resolved the issue on their own. Rebooted the computer. Set in the modem "ZTE MF652" the Sim card connected to the computer, launched the "dc_ZTE_Icera_unlocker", checked the username and password you defined the modem in "auto" mode and clicked "Unlock" lo and behold, the lock is removed. Thank you "DC Unlock"!
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                            Okay, thank you. Resolved the issue on their own. Rebooted the computer. Set in the modem "ZTE MF652" the Sim card connected to the computer, launched the "dc_ZTE_Icera_unlocker", checked the username and password you defined the modem in "auto" mode and clicked "Unlock" lo and behold, the lock is removed. Thank you "DC Unlock"!
                            Thank you for good news and information.

Comment

• I have unlocked several ZTE MF691 (T-Mobile branded Rocket 2.0) modems in the past with DC-Unlocker - ZTE ICERA unlocker client (v.1.0026). Previously, in the majority of the attempts to unlock, I receive an error (I believe it was code 287), but after several tries, it eventually will unlock every modem. Today, I am consistently getting "Error code = 65" every time that I try (up to 30 tries and counting). Could someone explain what causes Error code 65?

I am a dongle user and have purchased the ZTE Icera UNLIMITED direct unlock add-on, so credits should not be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eginity View Post
                                I have unlocked several ZTE MF691 (T-Mobile branded Rocket 2.0) modems in the past with DC-Unlocker - ZTE ICERA unlocker client (v.1.0026). Previously, in the majority of the attempts to unlock, I receive an error (I believe it was code 287), but after several tries, it eventually will unlock every modem. Today, I am consistently getting "Error code = 65" every time that I try (up to 30 tries and counting). Could someone explain what causes Error code 65?

I am a dongle user and have purchased the ZTE Icera UNLIMITED direct unlock add-on, so credits should not be a problem.
                                Try to reconnect your modem to another usb port on pc, make sure you do not connect it through usb hubs or usb cable extensions too.

Comment

Working...
                                X