Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8200A
    NAND Flash : ESMT_FM6AD1G12A
    SIM Lock status : unlocked

what firmware need to use for this model? im afraid brick the modem

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by victor2006 View Post
    I have a zte mf180 beeline,its unlocked but its dashboard can't work with another sim.So I used another dashboard now the problem is that its connected to data but automatically disconnects in 2.20sec.pls is there a solution for this problem,would updating firmware with other operator's solve this issue.thx in advance
    Updating firmware may solve this problem, no guarantees though.

Leave a comment:

• victor2006
    replied
    I have a zte mf180 beeline,its unlocked but its dashboard can't work with another sim.So I used another dashboard now the problem is that its connected to data but automatically disconnects in 2.20sec.pls is there a solution for this problem,would updating firmware with other operator's solve this issue.thx in advance

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by morokk View Post
    any news for repair damaged modem zte mf667 after firmware update with ZTEQualcommWriter?

06.11.2015 12:33:53 Starting to write device...
    Process: Normal Update
    Verifying port mode: Port COM17
    Validating file...
    File to write: D:\3g\dc-unlocker\zte\mf667\BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01.dgtk
    File version: BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01
    Looking for attached port...
    Device found
    Device in download mode
    Preparing to write...
    Writing armprg.bin...
    Waiting for armprg run command answer

USB Device REMOVAL
    Type: @oem15.inf,%ztedevice0001%;ZTE Diagnostics Interface
    VidPid: VID_19D2&PID_900E
    Instance id: 6&4817b6d&0&2

USB Device INSERTION
    Drivers loaded
    Error writing software
    Detecting modem mode...
    Modem in download mode
    Searching ports in diagnostic mode by VID_19D2
    06.11.2015 12:34:44 Writing device finished with ERROR
    No news. If device not detectable anymore then you should try to take it to local gsm repair shop, they might be able to revive it.

Leave a comment:

• morokk
    replied
    any news for repair damaged modem zte mf667 after firmware update with ZTEQualcommWriter?

06.11.2015 12:33:53 Starting to write device...
    Process: Normal Update
    Verifying port mode: Port COM17
    Validating file...
    File to write: D:\3g\dc-unlocker\zte\mf667\BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01.dgtk
    File version: BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01
    Looking for attached port...
    Device found
    Device in download mode
    Preparing to write...
    Writing armprg.bin...
    Waiting for armprg run command answer

USB Device REMOVAL

USB Device INSERTION
    Drivers loaded
    Error writing software
    Detecting modem mode...
    Modem in download mode
    Searching ports in diagnostic mode by VID_19D2
    06.11.2015 12:34:44 Writing device finished with ERROR

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by foxboy2005 View Post
    What do you mean by DONGLE? I have ZTE mf667, is that a dongle already? Sorry for being ignorant, I just want to know about my problem and this is what happened, it is a long story but I will make it short. I was using my ZTE mf667 when I am gone wandering in dc-unlocker website. I do not know what really happened but I was messing around with this modem. I reformatted my laptop and I insert my mf667, then it detected and installed the drivers in win7 but then after that, nothing happens, no autorun for the dashboard to be installed as expected. When I looked upon the "my computer" to install it manually, no drive was detected. So what I did to connect me to internet is that I just have to effort on installing other old installer of dashboard. Why this? how am I suppose to do to bring back the default dashboard installer into my modem permanently? How? Tell me?
    You are supposed to disable diagnostics port to bring back installer. Can do this from unlocking tab on dc-unlocker software. Detect modem, click disable diagnostics port button, reconnect modem to pc, problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• foxboy2005
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    That's because you do not read anything. You need DC-unlocker DONGLE not software for ZTE Qualcomm flasher program to work.
    What do you mean by DONGLE? I have ZTE mf667, is that a dongle already? Sorry for being ignorant, I just want to know about my problem and this is what happened, it is a long story but I will make it short. I was using my ZTE mf667 when I am gone wandering in dc-unlocker website. I do not know what really happened but I was messing around with this modem. I reformatted my laptop and I insert my mf667, then it detected and installed the drivers in win7 but then after that, nothing happens, no autorun for the dashboard to be installed as expected. When I looked upon the "my computer" to install it manually, no drive was detected. So what I did to connect me to internet is that I just have to effort on installing other old installer of dashboard. Why this? how am I suppose to do to bring back the default dashboard installer into my modem permanently? How? Tell me?
    Last edited by foxboy2005; 2015-02-27, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by foxboy2005 View Post
    I object to this! I have the same problem but your answer was "You need DC-Unlocker/Rocker/Vygis dongle to use this app." Well, I already installed DC-Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1168 (the latest) and it still gives me the "Dongle Not found" thing! Please be sure that your answer is the real solution to the problem because this DC-Unlocker is the one that messes my modem!
    That's because you do not read anything. You need DC-unlocker DONGLE not software for ZTE Qualcomm flasher program to work.

Leave a comment:

• foxboy2005
    replied
    Originally posted by panatar View Post

You need DC-Unlocker/Rocker/Vygis dongle to use this app.
    BR
    I object to this! I have the same problem but your answer was "You need DC-Unlocker/Rocker/Vygis dongle to use this app." Well, I already installed DC-Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1168 (the latest) and it still gives me the "Dongle Not found" thing! Please be sure that your answer is the real solution to the problem because this DC-Unlocker is the one that messes my modem!

Leave a comment:

• hamid aboud3
    replied
    Thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by hamid aboud3 View Post
    When do you need to flash a modem and how do you do it? Please help
    When you need to update modem firmware, sometimes for repair. How to do it you can find in first post of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• hamid aboud3
    replied
    When do you need to flash a modem and how do you do it? Please help

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by qzplx View Post
    Do you have for MF 90 Bolt ?
    No, we do not have firmware files for your modem.

Leave a comment:

• qzplx
    replied
    Do you have for MF 90 Bolt ?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by cr_8e View Post
    Modem was work well only with Билайн sim (100% work)
    you dont' inform me about any risk
    It is written in first post of this thread that you must be sure that firmware which you try to flash into modem will fit it. We are not responsible for any damaged devices during flashing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X