• Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by leivasvill27 View Post
    I NEED FIRMWARE ZTE MF63
    REPLY ASAP thanksss.

IF WHERE TO DOWNLOAD??
    Try to check manufacturers page or operators page that device was purchased from.

Leave a comment:

• leivasvill27
    replied
    I need this

I NEED FIRMWARE ZTE MF63
    REPLY ASAP thanksss.

IF WHERE TO DOWNLOAD??

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by mrkien View Post
    It show note: dongle not found!
    This message is not related to your modem, it means that there is no dc-unlocker/rocker/vygis or infinity dongle connected to pc, therefore software won't launch, sorry without one of them you won't be able to use this solution.

Leave a comment:

• mrkien
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    There might have been nv item file saved on your pc in directory of the qualcomm writer when you did first time flashing, you could try to use it to write nv backup to device if you still have it. Otherwise sorry, you won't be able to restore your modem then with zte qualcomm flasher.
    It show note: dongle not found!

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    my pc detected ZTE Diagnostics Interface port? I downloaded ZTEQualcommWriter_V14.exe but it does not work????
    There might have been nv item file saved on your pc in directory of the qualcomm writer when you did first time flashing, you could try to use it to write nv backup to device if you still have it. Otherwise sorry, you won't be able to restore your modem then with zte qualcomm flasher.

Leave a comment:

• mrkien
    replied
    my pc detected ZTE Diagnostics Interface port? I downloaded ZTEQualcommWriter_V14.exe but it does not work????

Leave a comment:

• mrkien
    replied
    Sorry, dc-unlocker does not repair broken modems, we are not responsible for that pc restarted during flashing process. If modem is not detected with at least one port then you won't be able to restore it using our flashing software. Maybe local gsm shop can restore it as it will require other equipment.
    My pc detected one port: ...interface... I do not use your tool. I will download your tool to see it how work? If tool detect one port and might restore then i will reply last. Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    but i used dc-unlocker client can not detect modem??? It show: modem not found! How to restore modem? Thanks!
    Sorry! I come from in Vietnamese, My English is so bad.
    Sorry, dc-unlocker does not repair broken modems, we are not responsible for that pc restarted during flashing process. If modem is not detected with at least one port then you won't be able to restore it using our flashing software. Maybe local gsm shop can restore it as it will require other equipment.

Leave a comment:

• mrkien
    replied
    Flash original firmware of the modem if it is detected only with one port it should be possible to restore it.
    but i used dc-unlocker client can not detect modem??? It show: modem not found! How to restore modem? Thanks!
    Sorry! I come from in Vietnamese, My English is so bad.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Help me! I am updating firmware for mf190 to 50percen then my pc restart. Now, i plug into pc then pc show only interface port. How to repair it??? ;-(
    Thank you everyone!
    Flash original firmware of the modem if it is detected only with one port it should be possible to restore it.

Leave a comment:

• mrkien
    replied
    Help me! I am updating firmware for mf190 to 50percen then my pc restart. Now, i plug into pc then pc show only interface port. How to repair it??? ;-(
    Thank you everyone!

Leave a comment:

• panatar
    replied
    Originally posted by stallonne View Post
    when i run the app (zte qualcomm writer ) it says dongle not found ?????
    thanks in advance
    You need DC-Unlocker/Rocker/Vygis dongle to use this app.
    BR

Leave a comment:

• stallonne
    replied
    dongle not found

when i run the app (zte qualcomm writer ) it says dongle not found ?????
    thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• berani85
    replied
    Request

Model : ZTE MF90
    New Firmware : BD_BOLT_MF90V1.0.0B07
    Old Firmware : BD_BOLT_MF90V1.0.0B05

I am Request for Writer and Read Firmware

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by nonny400 View Post
    please i'm a new member to dc unlocker. i have a zte mf190a modem and i'd like to know the best software to unlock it and also the procedure to follow. you can reach my email on [email protected],or you can teach me here if you desire. thanks a lot.
    First of all you need to have dc-unlocker software installed on your PC. You can download it from here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/KiqIqSB . Then run detection of your device, how to use dc-unlocker software watch one of these tutorials : https://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X