Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Unlocker - ZTE Qualcomm modems Flasher

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    That's because you do not read anything. You need DC-unlocker DONGLE not software for ZTE Qualcomm flasher program to work.
    What do you mean by DONGLE? I have ZTE mf667, is that a dongle already? Sorry for being ignorant, I just want to know about my problem and this is what happened, it is a long story but I will make it short. I was using my ZTE mf667 when I am gone wandering in dc-unlocker website. I do not know what really happened but I was messing around with this modem. I reformatted my laptop and I insert my mf667, then it detected and installed the drivers in win7 but then after that, nothing happens, no autorun for the dashboard to be installed as expected. When I looked upon the "my computer" to install it manually, no drive was detected. So what I did to connect me to internet is that I just have to effort on installing other old installer of dashboard. Why this? how am I suppose to do to bring back the default dashboard installer into my modem permanently? How? Tell me?
    Last edited by foxboy2005; 2015-02-27, 07:05 AM.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by foxboy2005 View Post
      What do you mean by DONGLE? I have ZTE mf667, is that a dongle already? Sorry for being ignorant, I just want to know about my problem and this is what happened, it is a long story but I will make it short. I was using my ZTE mf667 when I am gone wandering in dc-unlocker website. I do not know what really happened but I was messing around with this modem. I reformatted my laptop and I insert my mf667, then it detected and installed the drivers in win7 but then after that, nothing happens, no autorun for the dashboard to be installed as expected. When I looked upon the "my computer" to install it manually, no drive was detected. So what I did to connect me to internet is that I just have to effort on installing other old installer of dashboard. Why this? how am I suppose to do to bring back the default dashboard installer into my modem permanently? How? Tell me?
      You are supposed to disable diagnostics port to bring back installer. Can do this from unlocking tab on dc-unlocker software. Detect modem, click disable diagnostics port button, reconnect modem to pc, problem solved.

      Comment


      • #63
        any news for repair damaged modem zte mf667 after firmware update with ZTEQualcommWriter?

        06.11.2015 12:33:53 Starting to write device...
        Process: Normal Update
        Verifying port mode: Port COM17
        Validating file...
        File to write: D:\3g\dc-unlocker\zte\mf667\BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01.dgtk
        File version: BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01
        Looking for attached port...
        Device found
        Device in download mode
        Preparing to write...
        Writing armprg.bin...
        Waiting for armprg run command answer

        USB Device REMOVAL
        Type: @oem15.inf,%ztedevice0001%;ZTE Diagnostics Interface
        VidPid: VID_19D2&PID_900E
        Instance id: 6&4817b6d&0&2

        USB Device INSERTION
        Type: @oem15.inf,%ztedevice0001%;ZTE Diagnostics Interface
        VidPid: VID_19D2&PID_900E
        Instance id: 6&4817b6d&0&2
        Drivers loaded
        Error writing software
        Detecting modem mode...
        Modem in download mode
        Searching ports in diagnostic mode by VID_19D2
        06.11.2015 12:34:44 Writing device finished with ERROR

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by morokk View Post
          any news for repair damaged modem zte mf667 after firmware update with ZTEQualcommWriter?

          06.11.2015 12:33:53 Starting to write device...
          Process: Normal Update
          Verifying port mode: Port COM17
          Validating file...
          File to write: D:\3g\dc-unlocker\zte\mf667\BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01.dgtk
          File version: BD_BLERUMF667V1.0.0B01
          Looking for attached port...
          Device found
          Device in download mode
          Preparing to write...
          Writing armprg.bin...
          Waiting for armprg run command answer

          USB Device REMOVAL
          Type: @oem15.inf,%ztedevice0001%;ZTE Diagnostics Interface
          VidPid: VID_19D2&PID_900E
          Instance id: 6&4817b6d&0&2

          USB Device INSERTION
          Type: @oem15.inf,%ztedevice0001%;ZTE Diagnostics Interface
          VidPid: VID_19D2&PID_900E
          Instance id: 6&4817b6d&0&2
          Drivers loaded
          Error writing software
          Detecting modem mode...
          Modem in download mode
          Searching ports in diagnostic mode by VID_19D2
          06.11.2015 12:34:44 Writing device finished with ERROR
          No news. If device not detectable anymore then you should try to take it to local gsm repair shop, they might be able to revive it.

          Comment


          • #65
            I have a zte mf180 beeline,its unlocked but its dashboard can't work with another sim.So I used another dashboard now the problem is that its connected to data but automatically disconnects in 2.20sec.pls is there a solution for this problem,would updating firmware with other operator's solve this issue.thx in advance

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by victor2006 View Post
              I have a zte mf180 beeline,its unlocked but its dashboard can't work with another sim.So I used another dashboard now the problem is that its connected to data but automatically disconnects in 2.20sec.pls is there a solution for this problem,would updating firmware with other operator's solve this issue.thx in advance
              Updating firmware may solve this problem, no guarantees though.

              Comment


              • #67
                need decustomize zte mf667 turkcell logo

                Found modem : MF667
                Model : ZTE MF667
                IMEI : 355397056298889
                Firmware : BD_TKCHDMF667V1.0.1B02
                Compile date / time : Apr 8 2014 16:48:54
                Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8200A
                NAND Flash : ESMT_FM6AD1G12A
                SIM Lock status : unlocked

                what firmware need to use for this model? im afraid brick the modem

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by morokk View Post
                  need decustomize zte mf667 turkcell logo

                  Found modem : MF667
                  Model : ZTE MF667
                  IMEI : 355397056298889
                  Firmware : BD_TKCHDMF667V1.0.1B02
                  Compile date / time : Apr 8 2014 16:48:54
                  Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8200A
                  NAND Flash : ESMT_FM6AD1G12A
                  SIM Lock status : unlocked

                  what firmware need to use for this model? im afraid brick the modem
                  Since we do not have decustomization guide for this version of MF667 can't advise what exact firmware may help you for this purpose.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    zte LTE modem mf831 after unlocked with dc
                    now it doesnt does not pop on browser
                    only blink first red light and goes off
                    does not show two com ports only diagnostic interface
                    2016-09-29 20:15:08 Unlock ZTE MF831 862828022604293 BD_MF831HDV1.0.0B01 0 OK
                    please i need help urgent
                    thanks

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by wisdom View Post
                      zte LTE modem mf831 after unlocked with dc
                      now it doesnt does not pop on browser
                      only blink first red light and goes off
                      does not show two com ports only diagnostic interface
                      2016-09-29 20:15:08 Unlock ZTE MF831 862828022604293 BD_MF831HDV1.0.0B01 0 OK
                      please i need help urgent
                      thanks
                      Detect on dc-unlocker software, open unlocking tab, press disable diagnostics port, you may get error after this or positive answer - regardless of it, disconnect modem from pc and connect back, thsi should bring it back to normal state.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        need to flash MF90c
                        Modem is unlocked but it shows no signal so maybe firmware reset will do

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by sahilg009 View Post
                          need to flash MF90c
                          Modem is unlocked but it shows no signal so maybe firmware reset will do
                          This model not supported for flashing on ZTE Qualcomm flasher.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            please provide solution to zte wd 670 wipod detection problem I shall be thankful

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              what is this username and password when i open zte qualcomm writer?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Andus Paka Bo View Post
                                what is this username and password when i open zte qualcomm writer?
                                How to get user account see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X