Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Unlocker - ZTE Qualcomm modems Flasher

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76

    Please support this modem


    Found modem : MF631V
    Model : ZTE MF631
    IMEI : 861424010414217
    Firmware : BD_UCELLMF631VF3V1.0.0B01
    Compile date / time : May 25 2011 17:51:22
    Chipset : Qualcomm MSM6290
    SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
    Last edited by Fazliddin; 2017-01-26, 11:47 AM.

    Comment

    • #77

      Wltfqr-117gn

      Comment

      • #78

        Originally posted by order20021 View Post
        Wltfqr-117gn
        This one is not supported for flashing on this tool.

        Comment

        • #79

          am being asked for a username and password and whenever i put my username and password
          it says wrong username and password
          please help me

          Comment

          • #80

            Originally posted by tenywamac View Post
            am being asked for a username and password and whenever i put my username and password
            it says wrong username and password
            please help me
            How to buy credits and get user account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

            Comment

            • #81

              Doesn't work for me it tells me : "Wrong username or password" and the program closes

              Comment

              • #82

                Originally posted by Tha_Peugeot View Post
                Doesn't work for me it tells me : "Wrong username or password" and the program closes
                And what's the username of yours under which you purchased credits for?

                Comment

                • #83

                  Please, this tool not detect this model ZTE MF253v

                  Any help?

                  Please request models and firmware here in this thread.

                  Comment

                  • #84

                    Originally posted by jjamayob View Post
                    Please, this tool not detect this model ZTE MF253v

                    Any help?

                    Please request models and firmware here in this thread.
                    At the moment tool is not being developed further and this device is not supported for flashing sadly.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X