No announcement yet.

Request Unlock Solution for ZTE WD670

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also want to unlock this device ,,,at least i can use jio in it ..... in my bedroom i have bad network connection of JIO but in hall i get massive speed so i can put the device in hall having jio in it .and use wifi in my bed with full speed of jio , please i badly want this device to be unlocked .

you guys also try this trick at your home after unlocking this device ,,,,, you can put jio sim in this device and keep the device in window ,,, you might get full speed ,,,

I HAD INSERTED JIO IN IT AND ALSO CHANGED THE APN AND NETWORK SETTINGS TO LTE . I CAN SEE THE JIO NETWORK EVEN SIGNALS WAS FULL AND DEVICE HAD GREEN NETWORK LIGHT ON IT ,,,BUT ONLY ERROR WAS THERE ,,,I FORGOT THE ERROR (IT WAS LIKE WRONG COMPANY SIM CARD)

TRY YOURSELF

PUT JIO IN DEVICE

CHANGE NETWORK SETTINGS TO LTE ,,, JIO SIGNALS WILL APPEAR

Comment

Please help in unlocking the device...

Comment

I found that the Qualcomm MDM9307 is used very rare.
        I googled ,only this device (http://www.smartfren.com/id/mifi-m3z/) uses same chipset.

Dont know how long we need to keep this paperweight..

Comment

@santoshh

I got Confused!!....

Before Unlocking the device, how it detected JIO SIM?.
          I also tried with jio. It wont work. It says Non Reliance Sim. No signal, nothing.

Comment

ZTE WD670 Wipod is an Android Device and needs to be administered using ADB (Android Debug Bridge) mode. On removing the Battery the device model is listed as LTE-E522. Hope this may be of some help to progress with cracking the device. I am also working on unlocking the device. If anyone finds a solution just list it here.
            Last edited by aviaconsultancy; 2016-11-07, 12:15 PM.

Comment

yes if you add apn and search network mutually jio signal comes but it says non reliance sim , but yeah signal will come . try it , search network mutually and keep the prefer networked mode lte

Comment

Hello, I think the jio-fi is also same as wi-Pod. Can we some-how copy any config/ binary file form jio-fi to wi-pod using ADB and at least use wi-pod for jio sim ? Could it be possible ?

Comment

In India Airtel also started selling wd670 devices
                  please help us

Comment

Originally posted by nithingowda View Post
                    In India Airtel also started selling wd670 devices
                    please help us
                    It's not supported for unlock, we need to have this device here to check if anything possible to do for it.
                    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Somebody unlocked the device and posted on the gsm forum...
                      Here is the firmware extract (Dont know how to proceed).
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Can any expert try to unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by prashanth_brp View Post
                        Somebody unlocked the device and posted on the gsm forum...
                        Here is the firmware extract (Dont know how to proceed).
                        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Can any expert try to unlock.

Thank you. We have the modems here already, but sorry, do not have unlock solution at now. Maybe someday in future, but sorry, do not know exactly when.

Comment

Please do unlocking soon. We are all waiting to utilize this paper weight.

Comment

hello sir i have Airtel ZTE WD670 and i want to unlock my hotspot please help me

Comment

Originally posted by Harveer Singh View Post
                              hello sir i have Airtel ZTE WD670 and i want to unlock my hotspot please help me
                              It's not supported for unlock yet , sorry.
                              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Is it possible to flash this device with airtel stock firmware. Atleast I want to use it for Airtel.
                                I have firmware which I posted previously, but dont know how to flash and dont know if it is properly extracted.
                                Please help.

Comment

Working...
                                X