"Your Account is BLOCKED" apppear on DC-Unlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hwuser View Post
    Hello , "your account is blocked " Dongle S/N number: 20072839 Dongle ID: 01324987 ip address is 183.37.132.231 Please help me.thank you in advance.
    Solved via email.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

i got this message when open dc unlocker " Your account is Blocked" DC-unlocker 01323E4E (S/N:20069966)

Comment

Originally posted by ahsan.mt View Post
        i got this message when open dc unlocker " Your account is Blocked" DC-unlocker 01323E4E (S/N:20069966)
        Your computer runs usb activity scanning service/software therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
        Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Your DC-Unlocker India Edition dongle has been blocked because it is being used outside the India's territory.
          Otherwise you can pay additional 35 euros (by purchasing 35 credits into your dongle) for us and we convert it to standard dongle. ZTE Icera UNLIMITED direct unlock and Unlimited ZTE Icera firmware writer will be removed only ZTE Qualcomm and Huawei Hisilicon modems Flasher will remain.
          Dear Sir, please i've purchased purchased 35 euro credit into my dongle so please convert it to standard for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dutty View Post

Dear Sir, please i've purchased purchased 35 euro credit into my dongle so please convert it to standard for me.
            Please write dongle serial number.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Please write dongle serial number.
              Please this is my serial number 20070058

Comment

Originally posted by dutty View Post

Please this is my serial number 20070058
                Dongle unblocked and made to international. 35 credits taken from your account after you contacted by e-mail.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ahsan.mt View Post
                    You got blocked for same reason again. Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
                    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

• Good day,

I have one usb dongle, and sn is 20071240, and remaining credit is 29. I renew one year support on Sep 19, 2016. Serveral days back, I unlocked one Huawei E960, and everything was fine then, but today when I connect this dongle and open dc-unlocker client, the message came to me that "Your account is blocked". Please check what the problem is. Thanks and regards

Comment

• Originally posted by pku540 View Post
                        Good day,

I have one usb dongle, and sn is 20071240, and remaining credit is 29. I renew one year support on Sep 19, 2016. Serveral days back, I unlocked one Huawei E960, and everything was fine then, but today when I connect this dongle and open dc-unlocker client, the message came to me that "Your account is blocked". Please check what the problem is. Thanks and regards
                        Your dongle not blocked. Please write ip address that you use to connect to server, maybe it is blocked.

Comment

• pku540
                          pku540 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sir, I used the dongle under kuwait viva 4G network, and the IP is keep changing, so I have no idea what was the IP I was using that time. Can you please kindly help to unblock it? thanks

• vygis sn = 00012447 pls help me sir unblock my dongle
                        i nothing to do i thing old software can block my account second time
                        please unblocked my account and suggest me how it works and it works only new versions?

Comment

• Hi there
                          yesterday I used two dc unlocker on my PC at same time and now when I run each one the dc unlocker program on PC shows that your account is blocked .
                          my dc unlockers ID is 01324DDD(Sn=20073949) and unfortunately I don't remember second ones ID since I cant run dc unlocker .

please unblock that and or direct me to solve this problem .

Comment

• Originally posted by nirajshahonly View Post
                            vygis sn = 00012447 pls help me sir unblock my dongle
                            i nothing to do i thing old software can block my account second time
                            please unblocked my account and suggest me how it works and it works only new versions?
                            You got blocked again for same reason as previously. Block removed last time. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc.

Comment

• Originally posted by hk-pfm View Post
                              Hi there
                              yesterday I used two dc unlocker on my PC at same time and now when I run each one the dc unlocker program on PC shows that your account is blocked .
                              my dc unlockers ID is 01324DDD(Sn=20073949) and unfortunately I don't remember second ones ID since I cant run dc unlocker .

please unblock that and or direct me to solve this problem .
                              Answered via email, please choose one platform to contact us, do not spam everywhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X