"Your Account is BLOCKED" apppear on DC-Unlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No blocks on your dongle, provide IP address you are trying to connect from.

Comment

Originally posted by dutty View Post

No blocks on it as well, simply try to reconnect dongle to another usb port on pc and then check again.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

No blocks on it as well, simply try to reconnect dongle to another usb port on pc and then check again.
        I've tried several times with different computers as well..

Comment

I've tried several times with different computers as well..
          Try to check your IP here then http://www.whatismyip.org/

Comment

Try to check your IP here then http://www.whatismyip.org/
            41.215.169.56 is the IP got when i used the url http://www.whatismyip.org to check

Comment

41.215.169.56 is the IP got when i used the url http://www.whatismyip.org to check
              No blocks on it as well, i suggest you to try to use different connection to internet method.

Comment

No blocks on it as well, i suggest you to try to use different connection to internet method.
                I've tried a different connection as well..I was using a wifi, i changed it and used a modem with a different ISP.. i just gave it a try again but still the same message "Your account is blocked !".

Comment

No blocks on your dongle, provide IP address you are trying to connect from.
                  Hello, Please the dongle that reads YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED IS
                  S/N 20070058 ,
                  I'm trying to access it from this IP address 41.215.169.6.
                  Sorry i accidentally mixed up the S/N the first time.

Comment

Hello, Please the dongle that reads YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED IS
                    S/N 20070058 ,
                    I'm trying to access it from this IP address 41.215.169.6.
                    Sorry i accidentally mixed up the S/N the first time.
                    Your DC-Unlocker India Edition dongle has been blocked because it is being used outside the India's territory.
                    Otherwise you can pay additional 35 euros (by purchasing 35 credits into your dongle) for us and we convert it to standard dongle. ZTE Icera UNLIMITED direct unlock and Unlimited ZTE Icera firmware writer will be removed only ZTE Qualcomm and Huawei Hisilicon modems Flasher will remain.

Comment

Your DC-Unlocker India Edition dongle has been blocked because it is being used outside the India's territory.
                      Otherwise you can pay additional 35 euros (by purchasing 35 credits into your dongle) for us and we convert it to standard dongle. ZTE Icera UNLIMITED direct unlock and Unlimited ZTE Icera firmware writer will be removed only ZTE Qualcomm and Huawei Hisilicon modems Flasher will remain.
                      okay thanks , i'll see to that ASAP

Comment

Hello ,

"your account is blocked "
                        my vygis key ....... Dongle ID: 0001DCEE

Comment

Originally posted by mobiserv_iasi View Post
                          Hello ,

"your account is blocked "
                          my vygis key ....... Dongle ID: 0001DCEE
                          Here are no blocks on your dongle serial number. Could you write ip address that you use for connecting? Maybe it is blocked.

Comment

Please help im blocked ansd i just purchased credits,,,,i do use a vpn for safety is that a problem//? I think my ip is 217.177.160.242

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Alaniz View Post
                              Please help im blocked ansd i just purchased credits,,,,i do use a vpn for safety is that a problem//? I think my ip is 217.177.160.242
                              There are no blocks on this IP, provide your username.

Comment

ok please chk this ip 96.8.235.203 also my user name is either Michael Alaniz or Michaelalaniz and when i chk pasword status the dc unlocker software return a message that im waiting on validation and i cant use what i paid for....

Comment

Working...
                                X