X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update from my part: As of BLA-L29C432B145 (Maybe B148-SP1) this method no longer works.
    I tested for fun on my Mate 10 Pro using MHA firmware, but it can't initiate the backdoor. You get "Decrypt fail" when it tries to flash slock.
    So seems Huawei "fixed" it.
    Last known version where DC-Phoenix works, which uses the same method, is BLA-L29C432B142.
    Same goes for DC-Unlocker, requesting an unlock code does not work in B145+, but does work in B142.

Same probably goes for Honor V10/View 10, P20 (Not sure if any DC product worked there.) and newer phones like Honor 10.

They are really going all-in on this bootloader lockdown... This will be my last Huawei.

Comment

Hello! Need Convert Package VTR-L29C10 (from VTR-L29C636 to VTR-L29C10), on support only VTR-L29C432 and VTR-L29C185

Comment

Originally posted by smtel View Post
        Hello! Need Convert Package VTR-L29C10 (from VTR-L29C636 to VTR-L29C10), on support only VTR-L29C432 and VTR-L29C185
        Should be available today or tomorrow.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Should be available today or tomorrow.
          thank you for the file, but there is still a question - no matter what type of P10 this Convert Package? P10 is with emmc and ufs memory

Comment

Problem with "VTR-L29 C10 B210.cnv" file, dc-huawei-converter cant read info from file and bottom "program phone" not active. I download again "VTR-L29C10", but it did not help. With other file (VTR-L29 C432 B171.cnv) all ok
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smtel View Post
              Problem with "VTR-L29 C10 B210.cnv" file, dc-huawei-converter cant read info from file and bottom "program phone" not active. I download again "VTR-L29C10", but it did not help. With other file (VTR-L29 C432 B171.cnv) all ok
              Thank you, file fixed and reuploaded

Comment

Please add BLA-L29 c423 .150 to support....

Comment

Please add honor 8 support

Comment

possible to add Mate 8 NXT-L29C636 to NXT-AL00 ? If regret changing it, possible to reverse back?

Comment

Thank you very much for making this tool!

I have attempted to convert my ALP-AL00 to ALP-L29 several times without success.

By default, the program always get stuck at "Checking adb connection..."

I then tried running the adb server beforehand, which allows the program to move forward a little bit (After seeing the line about fastboot, I rebooted the device to bootloader):
                      Checking adb connection...
                      ADB connection error (3). Start ADB and try again.

Looking for device in fastboot mode.
                      Found fastboot device: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALP-AL00

Reading update file
                      After the progress bar reaches 100%, nothing happens.

I can see a "jf" folder in my Temp folder and inside it the following files and folder:
                      c (Empty Folder)
                      f (Empty Folder)
                      Cust.APP
                      Firm.APP

The empty folders seem to get removed after some extended period of time (hours) but nothing more.

Can you please help?

Thanks.
                      Last edited by neorandom; 2018-09-05, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by neorandom View Post
                        Thank you very much for making this tool!

I have attempted to convert my ALP-AL00 to ALP-L29 several times without success.

By default, the program always get stuck at "Checking adb connection..."

I then tried running the adb server beforehand, which allows the program to move forward a little bit (After seeing the line about fastboot, I rebooted the device to bootloader):

After the progress bar reaches 100%, nothing happens.

I can see a "jf" folder in my Temp folder and inside it the following files and folder:
                        c (Empty Folder)
                        f (Empty Folder)
                        Cust.APP
                        Firm.APP

The empty folders seem to get removed after some extended period of time (hours) but nothing more.

Can you please help?

Thanks.
                        You sure you agree all the pop ups and boxes that appear on phone screen when you connect it to pc? Possibly it does not have proper communication.

Comment

You sure you agree all the pop ups and boxes that appear on phone screen when you connect it to pc? Possibly it does not have proper communication.
                          Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I authenticated the PC's access to the phone. And I can communicate with the device when I manually execute adb commands (e.g. "adb devices", "adb reboot bootloader").

It is only when using the converter program that I got stuck at "Checking adb connection..."

Comment

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I authenticated the PC's access to the phone. And I can communicate with the device when I manually execute adb commands (e.g. "adb devices", "adb reboot bootloader").

It is only when using the converter program that I got stuck at "Checking adb connection..."
                            As i understand "Program phone" button is inactive for you?

Comment

As i understand "Program phone" button is inactive for you?
                              The "Program phone" button is clickable, but does not do anything after the program stuck at the state I mentioned in my previous posts.
                              Last edited by neorandom; 2018-09-06, 09:43 AM.

Comment

The "Program phone" button is clickable, but does not do anything after the program stuck at the state I mentioned in my previous posts.
                                then possibly may need to reinstall mobile or even check from another computer to confirm that it's same.

Comment

Working...
                                X