Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor and use firmware matching the details.

Comment

hello
      can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?

Comment

Originally posted by biskra View Post
        hello
        can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?
        Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor, then can flash matching full stock rom.

Comment

Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaef View Post
            Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??
            You should first check supported models, you won;t find your mobile in it.

Comment

Working...
            X