Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Huawei Converter (beta)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor and use firmware matching the details.

    Comment

    • #92

      hello
      can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?

      Comment

      • #93

        Originally posted by biskra View Post
        hello
        can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?
        Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor, then can flash matching full stock rom.

        Comment

        • #94

          Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??

          Comment

          • #95

            Originally posted by ninjaef View Post
            Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??
            You should first check supported models, you won;t find your mobile in it.

            Comment

            • #96

              Hello I just used the convertor tool on my mate 8 from AL10 to L29 ... Phone booted ok just a question after this conversation the model in the about phone stays the same or it supposed to change to L29?

              Comment

              • #97

                Originally posted by pfilov@abv.bg View Post
                Hello I just used the convertor tool on my mate 8 from AL10 to L29 ... Phone booted ok just a question after this conversation the model in the about phone stays the same or it supposed to change to L29?
                Depends on which line.

                Comment

                • #98

                  Hello again and I'd like to thank you for creating such a BEAUTIFUL TOOL thanks for your hard work and actually when I flash it the first time I did it wrong from fastboot directly ( for the rest of you DON'T DO THAT YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE LIKE I DID).
                  ​​​​Just follow the instructions and don't do anything else.....I did two of my Mate 8 from AL10 to L29 and DL00 to L29 and excellent thanks again to DC team

                  Comment

                  • #99

                    Originally posted by pfilov@abv.bg View Post
                    Hello again and I'd like to thank you for creating such a BEAUTIFUL TOOL thanks for your hard work and actually when I flash it the first time I did it wrong from fastboot directly ( for the rest of you DON'T DO THAT YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE LIKE I DID).
                    ​​​​Just follow the instructions and don't do anything else.....I did two of my Mate 8 from AL10 to L29 and DL00 to L29 and excellent thanks again to DC team
                    Great news, thank you for feedback.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X