X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor and use firmware matching the details.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

hello
      can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?

Comment

Originally posted by biskra View Post
        hello
        can you please add huawei p9 plus vie-al10, i want to converte it to european formware, is it possible please?
        Use HCU, repair model/country/vendor, then can flash matching full stock rom.

Comment

Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaef View Post
            Thank you for all your efforts. I own a Mate 20 X and happy to help - I'm a programmer in Aerospace - but I just wanted a quick fix to region change this EVR-L00 (china) to EVR-L29 (global). Downloaded your HCU link on Windows 10 here but Windows defender is detecting a virus and removing HCU.EXE ??
            You should first check supported models, you won;t find your mobile in it.

Comment

Hello I just used the convertor tool on my mate 8 from AL10 to L29 ... Phone booted ok just a question after this conversation the model in the about phone stays the same or it supposed to change to L29?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Hello I just used the convertor tool on my mate 8 from AL10 to L29 ... Phone booted ok just a question after this conversation the model in the about phone stays the same or it supposed to change to L29?
                Depends on which line.

Comment

Hello again and I'd like to thank you for creating such a BEAUTIFUL TOOL thanks for your hard work and actually when I flash it the first time I did it wrong from fastboot directly ( for the rest of you DON'T DO THAT YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE LIKE I DID).
                  ​​​​Just follow the instructions and don't do anything else.....I did two of my Mate 8 from AL10 to L29 and DL00 to L29 and excellent thanks again to DC team

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Hello again and I'd like to thank you for creating such a BEAUTIFUL TOOL thanks for your hard work and actually when I flash it the first time I did it wrong from fastboot directly ( for the rest of you DON'T DO THAT YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE LIKE I DID).
                    ​​​​Just follow the instructions and don't do anything else.....I did two of my Mate 8 from AL10 to L29 and DL00 to L29 and excellent thanks again to DC team
                    Great news, thank you for feedback.

Comment

• Does this work on Mate 10 Pro emui 9.1?

Comment

• Originally posted by nomone View Post
                        Does this work on Mate 10 Pro emui 9.1?
                        No, it does not.

Comment

Working...
                        X