Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Huawei Converter (beta)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Since I have recently aquire this Pra-lx1, I'm not able to get my bootloader unlock code from huawei. Do I neet to root/unlock bootloader to make all the process your describing?

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
      Since I have recently aquire this Pra-lx1, I'm not able to get my bootloader unlock code from huawei. Do I neet to root/unlock bootloader to make all the process your describing?
      May only order bootloader code by imei for this mobile: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootloadercodes
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

      Comment


      • #78
        Thank you, I thought that I could use dc unlocker codes to get it by reading (with Android 7 emui 5).
        But once again, do I need to unlock the bootloader to successfully execute the process you've described before (You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.)
        Thank you for your time.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
          Thank you, I thought that I could use dc unlocker codes to get it by reading (with Android 7 emui 5).
          But once again, do I need to unlock the bootloader to successfully execute the process you've described before (You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.)
          Thank you for your time.
          No, bootloader unlock is not necessary for it.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

          Comment


          • #80
            can you please add honor 9 lite LLD-AL10 8.0.0.178(C00) to LLD-L31 Chinese to UK any help would be appriciated

            Comment


            • #81
              Hi, sorry to bother again Valdemaras. I have aquire some credits and I have done the model/country/vendor repair and installed stock firmware for this repair. Still I'm unable to use dual sim. Can you help me?

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
                Hi, sorry to bother again Valdemaras. I have aquire some credits and I have done the model/country/vendor repair and installed stock firmware for this repair. Still I'm unable to use dual sim. Can you help me?
                Which stock firmware, because only l21 support dual as far as i know.
                >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

                Comment


                • #83
                  I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
                    I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim
                    I assume you have put a check mark on hcu for dual sim repair too then?
                    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
                        I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model
                        Means not possible to enable on this platform.
                        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Hi,

                          Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

                          rgds

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by agilum View Post
                            Hi,

                            Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

                            rgds
                            If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.
                            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

                              If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.
                              Itís android 8. boot loader locked. Your DC- converter beta canít do VTR from C02 to C432 ?

                              rgds

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Hello! Need Convert Package EVA-L19C10 {from EVA-DL00C17 (unicom/cn) to EVA-L19C10 (hw/ru)} if it possible.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X